ASW Announcement

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Transmute equipment into charms, or trade for them from others. They are sometimes obtainable vi certain events, either by buying from the market with event currency or as legend rewards.

2. How to transmute them? Ty

3. How did you transmute 539 charms b4?

4. First You swipe the equipment or mage page then transmute page will be open, on that page you can transmute your equipments into charms

5. Basically in a nut shell. Devs can’t get wars correct in a war game. Now that funny.

Kalthrac likes this.
  6. i am very upset to see this. while i’ve never been a spender, i always loved watching a bunch of my friends go out and battle it for ASW. sad times.

7. At this point I don't care if I get silence I have applied for a moderate position never got it you all are fake or just don't care

8. this could be the reason you haven’t gotten it lowkey

Kalthrac likes this.
  9. Bring back seasonal wars then

Melancholy and afterglow like this.
  10. no way

11. trust

12. Well considering the facts you clowns decide to cancel asw wars then do your jobs and bring the seasonal war tournaments these wars you clowns have going now are truly trash we as players deserve something better than some lame excuses from you guys

13. You all don't get it. It's about money! If the apes could find a way to profit from ASW then there would be ASW!

14. Kaw is about the money, as simple as that, war makes them nothing hence the effort or lack of effort to improve any feature of war, buying a war token for nobs would make them money but then the true essance of the game compromised, kingdoms at war but only if you pay would put a lot of guys off!! We will never see a return to any asw in any format untill the devs work out a way to make it pay

Ajax likes this.