Ares vs Sparta elite owner and friends

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_One_Original_FaIrY_DeViL_-, Nov 26, 2012.

1. You an expert in TS history? Before I start naming clans we've warred off ill sum you up by saying: if you grew that account by warring you are clearly an easy target, I can raise an alt your size volleying to 8b. When you decide to bang with the big boys, throw a link on my wall and ill show you what's up.

"By their own admission" - link pls

Those we've warred know how we fight, how organized we are and how potent we can be. I have nothing to prove to you word warrior. Till you are able to be in my news feed, I'll call you what you are: a mosquito / invertebrate alt posting chump who stays small so he can farm new players.

2. Posted with an altaround your size - come at me bro LOL

3. I could be all over your newsfeed. But you would cry to your clan. And they would all attack.

Your a pansy who can say as he pleases only because TS and the entire apoc crew will attack anyone who says otherwise. If I didn't feel it would be 600v1 I'd be all over you already. But that's a suicide mission because your pansy ass wouldn't keep it 1v1 once your realized I sleep 3 hrs a night and sit on targets til they brake

4. And I'll take your main on 1v1 satan, and promise no one else, just u and me! 

5. And I thought u sold your main, buy maybe u have a new one lol

6. Asjay you noob - I saw it first. I'll take your main on. Bring him out.

7. Lol an alt around my sizetypical of a TS member to call his 5.5m cs build equivalent to my 1.3m cs stats. Exactly like an apoc member. Another show of cowardice weez. Oh well lol I laugh at you as you sink into the troll trap. Don't get too flustered buddy it's only a game

8. Me first and no trash talk just a 1v1 with satans main, just hit me with it and we can start and I even promise I won't tell anyone your main! 1v1 me and u! I'll look to my newsfeed for your acceptance! Happy KAWing

9. This is my main. My other acct while being way bigger is merely a bank. So you are technically dealing with my mainso come get it boys. It's supper time. So come and eat my ass. I'll bring you a spoon lol

10. It's my smallest account :( sorry it isn't small enough for you (story of my life). Maybe you can send your main after my alt?

11. Weird... my news feed just played :

Crickets.mp3

12. Then it's pointless, why sell your main and come back with that small acct and stir up crap! When your bigger or buy another bigger acct look me up and we can have that 1v1. Bye

13. Asjay while I want to believe you wouldn't give the name of my bank up were I to 1v1 you, that's a very hard sell. Like I said I want to believe you woulndt put my name out there. Want to believe. But don't

14. Cuz I'm no nOob. I know as soon as I lost my first assn on you the entire clan would know my main. Maybe you would tell them hold fire. And I believe you would keep it 1v1. Me and my 1 acct vs all your alts. I don't mind that. 1v1 to me is one person v one person. Regardless of amount of alts. But I don't believe you would keep my accts name secret

15. Satan I can assure u I don't lie and I'm sure whilst some people don't like me due to the osws I've had, I never lie mate! So I'd say let's have a little 1v1 and find out! I'm not here to trash talk u, just show u that u may not know everything. Alot of good points have been made in this thread and im just here defending my clans honour as we don't start crap we just end up in it and do a great job and being the ones on top at the end!

Happy anyday for a 1v1!

16. And I only have one Alt and it's a full spy and no secret! Try it and find out! At the least if I'm lying an others hit u then at least u can come back here and show the kaw world I'm a liar! The balls is in your court

17. No asjay. I believe you would honor a 1v1. That is not in question by me at all. But after it ends. Be it a week. A month from now. I do not believe that you would NEVER EVER tell a single soul who my bank is. Eventually you most likely would. And that would be very stupid of me to do.

18. Well put asjay.

I'm done with this thread. You used to have my respect. I liked how you rolled during ASW, my only point here was: if its worth saying, it's worth saying face to face (or as close as it gets in game). My second point was, don't judge apoc for finding a winning recipe, just be jelly on the side against them.

That being said, you've been called out by 2 TS players and you've backed down hard. Go feel shame and farm people in b2b eb clans.

19. I'm sorry u feel that way satan, I truly am but that's not me and not the way I conduct myself! I will also retreat from this thread but happily remind u anytime u want a secret 1v1 just hit and I'll be in! In response to all those slandering Apocalypse, join us and find out what we are really like rather than believing everything u read!

The proof is in the pudding!

20. I'll save you the trouble "blueballs of Satan" here you go.
    [​IMG]