App crash after update (droid & ios)

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by 3B_M0NST3R0F3_L0RD, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Re: App crash after update (droid)

You want me to be more exhaustive? I can be. In OP you was reporting the "couldn't get tech tree" error. You know what that means? Tech tree is basically a file containing a list of every item of KaW app. Now your KaW app don't have access to that file or that file is plain and simple corrupted. Why is it corrupted? Could be a plethora of reasons. Insuficient reading permission (less likely on Jellybean). Or can be deleted by a cache/memory cleaner app. Anyway... If the tech tree file ia corrupted, an ANR report will never spot what caused it. An ADB logcat will. Cheers. Goodnight cupcake.

2. Re: App crash after update (droid)

My contact list is messed up. Not in ABC order anymore. Anyone else have this problem?

3. Re: App crash after update (droid)

+1

4. Re: App crash after update (droid)

Much better princess ;-)

5. Re: App crash after update (droid)

I'm glad you like me.

6. Re: App crash after update (droid)

Hey Vlad since Brexit passed looks like you will be getting shipped back to your 3rd world country soon

7. Re: App crash after update (droid)

Ikr :-(

8. Re: App crash after update (droid)

Dude i could not Sko today  it said No Troops and i did have them... Also been reínstalling new app every Day or two, The las good update was Working just fine, The issue Is this old app they brought Back

9. Re: App crash after update (droid)

Still nothing from the devs, bumping to keep this out there like a sore thumb.

10. Re: App crash after update (droid)

From Devs: (For both platforms)

Clarke replied:
    Hi,

I spoke to the development team and in our latest build there is higher memory requirements and how the tech tree is structured. As we continue to roll out new features with our updates so do the memory requirements for all platforms. We are going to see what we can do on our end but it is recommended that you play on PC for now or alternatively obtain a newer device. Really sorry.

Best,
    Clarke

11. "obtain a newer device"

The device I use is newer and runs every other app/game I have running on it.

:/

Now that is customer service. Perhaps it's all those "improvements" to the game.

Bump .. because it's still happening to far too many players and is unresolved after trying all of the "fixes" suggested by ATA feedback.

12. Re: App crash after update (droid)

So devs expect everyone to buy new devices or break their own tou using a PC for more than one account for every alt and main?

Seems like legit advice.

That was sarcasm.
    Just so you know.

13. Re: App crash after update (droid

This ain't A Thinking Ape it's A Bunch Of Donkeys

How dare they suggest people buy a new device for an app. Ridiculous.

14. Re: App crash after update (droid

I have the same problem in iOS, I have to delete game and download it again every time I want to play, it's frustrating. Devs solution was to play on pc

15. Re: App crash after update (droid

Devs solution (ridiculous):
    If you have an iPad 1, iPad 2, iPhone 4S or something that was made around that time, there is no current fix for the crashes. The devices are legacy devices and running out of memory. We are trying to make a new build that may help. However, the best option is to play through PC right now.

16. Re: App crash after update (droid)

You are not breaking ToU if you are playing on more than one account on PC.

17. Re: App crash after update (droid

The tou break with PC would be if you're logged on more than one account at the same time. You can log on accounts one at a time.

18. What version iphone does your wife have? My 4S, 5S, 6, and 6S are working fine.

19. Who's wife?

20. Re: App crash after update (droid

@devs, this issue started since ver 1.47 and above, When u introduce The clan roles and started The marketing screen When loading The Game At The same time, it got fix for a while no memory issues until you brought back this 1.99 ver that Is glitchi .. Even in PC theres a 20- 30 sec lag, in some wars i could not Sko because it said i didnt have Troops When i really did have then... Just fix The loading screen, The Promos are Messing up a good Game