App crash after update (droid & ios)

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by 3B_M0NST3R0F3_L0RD, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Re: App crash after update (droid)

EDIT: ...honestly less lol more like .5 sec 

BLU Studio X

2. Re: App crash after update (droid)

Not having issues on 6 out of 8 devices myself, just the two my alts and my wife's are affected.

3. Re: App crash after update (droid)

Uninstall & reinstall KAW.

Happened to mine as well, and this fixed it right up ;)

Hope that helps.

-Måđ

4. Re: App crash after update (droid)

I must say if anyone is going to buy an Android device for alts ild get this BLU Studio X I paid 130$ but looks like u can get it for under hundred now ..is pretty decent for KAW ...havnt tried it for much anything else but I bought it so to make this acct mobile ...is decent for cheap ass phone  (Apple still better)

5. Re: App crash after update (droid)

Cleared data & cache, uninstalled then reinstalled now it crashes instantly and no more notifications.

After third crash it has now started giving me the. Couldn't get tech tree. Error again.

6. Re: App crash after update (droid)

7. Re: App crash after update (droid)

You sir are a 1%er. 8 devices Holy $$$

8. Re: App crash after update (droid)

Hmmmm.
    Uninstall it. Then reset your phone & install it.
    If that doesn't work, i may have other options.
    Droid recently had an update itself, so combined, i found that a few of my apps wer having trouble. It could be both affecting Kaw opening for you.

9. Re: App crash after update (droid)

Couldn't get tech tree

10. Re: App crash after update (droid)

It's the app, server side. When I was still getting notifications, it would knock me off pc when trying to load it on the device. It's failing to retrieve data from kaw servers.

11. Re: App crash after update (droid)

I do believe you are right. It is unfortunate my friend.
    Might be worth shooting an email off to support.
    I don't think logging in and out of your profile will do much either.

Sorry to hear you are having so much trouble.
    If you need help with emailing support, hit my wall up. I'm more than happy to lend a hand ;)

12. Re: App crash after update (droid)

My iPhone is havin same issues

Had to reinstall 2x so far

13. Re: App crash after update (droid)

New update. Alt having problems again. So when I started doing the steps to delete KaW from iCloud storage I saw that it was never saved there lol. So I guess I'm screwed now =\

14. Re: App crash after update (droid)

Thanks ATA -.-

15. Re: App crash after update (droid)

Would app downloads somehow benefit ATA's business? I wouldn't be surprised if you guys were purposely taking your time to fix this issue just so your app could have a higher download count. I'm no longer re-installing until you decide to finally fix your problem.

16. Re: App crash after update (droid)

^ was thinking the same thing.

It's now a daily uninstall/reinstall.

I have tried the same copy/paste solution ATA sent me, that was posted on an earlier page, with identical results.

17. Re: App crash after update (droid)

I have to uninstall and reinstall app to play...every time sucks

18. Re: App crash after update (droid)

"App crash after update" is not actually helpful. At all. Any of you crybabies actually managed to get a logcat and send it to devs? If no stop your winging. Devs can't fix it unless you show them your problem.

19. Re: App crash after update (droid)

Whining***

Log is sent to the developers from the report menu after crash. I have been working with devs for over a week to resolve this issue. The only idiot or crybaby here is the one who speaks with out asking first. Stay off this thread if you have nothing useful or helpful to say.

20. Re: App crash after update (droid)

***Winging

The ANR report while do offer some data is nowhere as accurate as an ADB logcat. Especially when the issues occur on a short range of devices.