apology to Last Rights

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _l3ad__-gURu-___MaCHiNE_______, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh and saleen im a hansel so attacking me isnt really too hard and isnt doing much but pinning my troops wich arent a lethal weapon. My spies are the danger thats what u should pin. Go on..its okay your a trash talking nub in training and u gotta back that up! So pin away.

2. Why do you assume you matter enough to keep pinned 24/7? Its convenient to have a few perma farms on the list in between other stuff but hardly worth pinning 24/7.

Best of luck to you Band Aid 

3. LWP u say u dont care, yet u are acting like a 10 year old whining girl that wont shut up. if u dont care, then just SHUT UP. but u know that u do care, u just want hits to stop so u can be an eb noob again

And to WoF: nice war, yall did good.  good luck in the future! 

4. Pin master i saw someone saying that coming- ive been pretty quiet for the time they have been hitting.
    Although i do enjoy this game i dont count it as a loss if i dont play it. This was meant for Public embarassment for LR to piss them off. Was not for my own personal gain but to piss them off that task has been accomplished. And my hunger for contraversy satisfied.

5. whatever. just keep blabbin. hope u like havin your spies 0'd 

6. I dont care i really dont thats why i slept so soundly the last few nights. If i really cared i woulda been waiting for a strip that i figured would happen last night (In wich not much was taken) ill always come back to be a thorn in Their side.

7. I do, u hould keep them at 0 -just ask my bro It bothers me more to have my troops full and serving no purpose then pinned.

8. Omg you're still here blabbing. Nobody cares because your bias is blatantly obvious. I see some words that all blend into the same rhetoric.

Go out and have a beer or something you sound like you need it.

9. sugar im not smart enough to know what that means. And im way to tired to figure it out..can u please put it in 5th grade words for me ?

10. Stop crying cuz yer booboo hurts

11. I did scrap my arm the other day

12. You scrapped your arm

Ouch

13. this is almost why you don't park on the road !!!
    [​IMG]
    on the otherhand... nice.. 2 wheeling a bus..

(btw was gonna do text in this but thought that this matched the bus better :p

14. No bandaid for hizzy

15. Now i will bleed to death lala. Thanks.

16. Ahhh Preston.

I don't know what's funnier. Your pleas for attention or your mother in regs pm's saying she's worried your focusing on the game to much, and she needs you to focus on school more.

You used diablo for a safe house.
    You used lala as a safe house (at the cost of my friendship with lala)

Amongst many others.

But the common factor these days is your having your period because ripper didnt say goodbye. You must be heart broken.

17. Metal- I am in no way siding with hizzy, but he wasn't the one who ended our friendship. U know who is at fault. They should own up to their wrong doing.

18. I had to do what I had to, to show you why LWP wanted ya. As a meat shield :p

19. Our friendship ended before that... Just let it go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.