apology to Last Rights

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _l3ad__-gURu-___MaCHiNE_______, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love you, belle 

As a side note, it's interesting to see how this has played out. I commend lala for doing this. Swallowing your pride is never easy.

Congrats to both sides. Hopefully you all can (maybe) become friends again. Few things are worse than having to fight someone who used to be someone you could count on 

2. Holy crap. There is a tv show called "The Amish Mafia". Everyone! Quick. Stop reading forums and GO WATCH THIS!!!!!!!!

@touch- Lubs you too
    @ badg- yuh huh. I am too nice
    @bomb- the flower was worth it, right?

3. @darkace- I switched accts.

4. Ie- I put my moderator on a diff acctbut still have old belle.

5. Lubs you belle

6. 3rd party advertising!
    GADZOOKS BELLE!

7.  once you finally give me a link 

8. Belle is it on!!! I've been waiting for this show

9. Good war 

10. lololol! this was my fault too  what ya know LR and Regs just cant get enough of me so they go after lala for the dumbest reason wich was housing me. Belle i cant keep up with your power trip lmao. Please slow down. And once again im astonished and feel priveleged that i am the target of the troops and spies of the regulators and LR, What a sad waste of troops on someone who deosnt care. I figured u woulda caught on the first time i banked in BB and watched all but 2 people from Last Rights hit me for a week. 200b in Bronze bars, 0 SDP and 10k of each sdp. the only reason i did unbank that was because i was asked to helped someone with estocs.

And let me clarify and give my opinion here:
    Last rights you are nothing but words and an empty name without ripper and nic; allow me to elaborate. Ripper and nic did all the stripping because they are the only ones capable of mustering up those funds, and they have all the connections, they are the backbone of LR and were thr backbone of BH. Ripper retired and nic hardly plays, Wich leads me to the fact that belle had to help regulators in the war against foxes so she could establish interclan relationships, it was hardly for her love of war that she did that. And she needs to use wulf (like everyone else deos) to get strip funds and aid for he crippled clan. Also the only real hitters in Regs and LR are Sugarbabe and DWFM. They are relentless ass hell. Lmao props to the two of you. You guys alone brought my losses 7k above my wins in a week. I am not a clan farm for either regulators or LR you both talk **** out of your asses. Then hardly hit me as a clan?! 2 people hit me from either of your clans.
    This is pretty earth shattering to hear, which is why you all will dillude yourselves, deny these obvious truths, and talk **** out of your asses after i post this.
    I just wanted out of the regulator and ex BH (now bellemorte and her clan of fake farmers)'s sandbox of drama, but i just cant help open my very big mouth when theres clans of posers to be burning. 

11. Yes ik the grammar and spelling may be bad but message delivered and i type fast as hell so hopefully the grammar trolls can be semi intelligent for once and piece what i said together

12. Still got respect for you lala

13. Oli truth hurts them deep down its burning not affraid of these big clans who are offended by the truth.

The Poloticians come and go but ill be here forever

14. Sad thing is im full on troops

15. Check them now. Thanks for the heads up.

16. good jobif you werent chicken **** like you all are you would have me under pin 24/7 you hit me a few times before during the week but this time i had to tell u i was full. Just keep feeding the fire. I love the attention. Everyone should know that by now ur hits dont bother me

17. Cor- u know no matter where u go or where u end up I will always support u bud.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.