apology to Last Rights

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _l3ad__-gURu-___MaCHiNE_______, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And actualy to.be honest i have nothin neg to say to u sugerbabe nor to be honest i have yet to hear a neg about u and.im.not one.just to trash talk for the sake.of.it ok yes maybe i do lol

2. Okay sugar- i dropped attack building and will keep some $ out for you  enjoy

3. @Pepper - 6 periods and all in the wrong places.

4. Only six lmao ill try harder lmao but u need a hobby

5. @ Sugar.... U Gotta practice what u preach.

I Only had 30inc in a 14hr period after i left work lastnight....
    That's hardly any slapps to the face by LR.

Or maybe since I'm pure spy I'm a waste of time, idk.

sugar, U say wof hardly gives any hits, u should be reminded we are outnumbered. Idk how many times this has to come up, we are obviously not a challenge with our numbers... So, if ur not taking any Inc, a buddy of urs is.

When it all comes down to it, it's a war game.
    Let's stop the poop talk and play it. Let this thread die.

Win or Lose, respect is most important imo.

6. Guru trash talking ps get no respect  you might get less hits but ask your clannies how there news is doing

7. We report our inc. so far it's only radar today. Outnumbered or not you don't have to sit there and just let us drain you. Btw you're usually dtw. I don't waste energy to pin inactives.

As for my activity level.... Y'all know better than that tsk tsk

8. I'm dtw to attacks and always will be.... That's my build.
    Learn it.

I guess LR didn't train u well.... Tisk tisk.

Oh I'm hitting someone, when I can.
    Sorry if my RL gets in the way of this osw.
    I Guess that's a habit I won't change.

9. Im sure i had inc from one and fork  good reporting then  p.s one you struggle for respect in LR so idk why your commenting. Why dont we keep this outta wc maybe forums too because you keep saying yourselfs this is a war game  not a bs contest. Respect in war i war with my pride 
    [​IMG]

10. I don't care about respect I like to war so thats what I do, shadow you like to be pinned so that's what you do

11. Says a lot about you.

12. Says alot about you one.

13. WoF is all about bs. Butthurt and beatdown and they all know it. I don't need to prove myself to kaw at large like you seem to need but I will always call out blatant liars.

Don't admit the beatdown and name call instead. Whatever floats your boat but don't fabricate your outgoing, inc or make stuff up (that was lame guru).

Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and fight a respectable fight. Isn't that what laliar wanted anyway?

Ps - it takes me 2mins between refills (you can google that word) to post. You may never admit the beating but I'll always have the satisfaction of delivering it.

Happy Kawing

14. TB-CH405-TB nice bypass on your banner 

15. Tell us how u really feel sugar... 

Lol why would we be butthurt?
    Because we aren't finishing ebs??ohhh noooo!!!! what ever will we do? Come one at least attempt to keep me 0'ed

16. La la used to have my respect but now you're just making a fool of yourself. This may seem biased due to me being LR but I'm not in this war so I'm able to look on in third person.

17. Here we go again.....

Now I understand ZAFTs rule about forums.

18. ZAFT achieve great things but stay respectable ;) on top of beat larger or same sized opponents maybe you can learn something from them LR.

19. still not 0'ed. About 15 or so inc from green man but nothing else... Hmmm thought I was a target or something. According to the last time I peeked in ur cc my name was in ca...

Lala

I'll have I peek again later I g

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.