apology to Last Rights

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _l3ad__-gURu-___MaCHiNE_______, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That was last night pinky. After all the wc banter.

2. Lala gonna be upset when this war is over, her friends are against her and she to dumb to realize this ;)

3. @lala- once you are all stripped, we can go back to tediously pinning your inactive acct that only knows how to talk on forums, buy speakers, or post nasty pics of herself elsewhere. Until then, please, continue to enlighten us all with the depth and breadth of your extensive war acumen.

@shadows comment about ZAFT not warring smaller clans- THEY WARRED WOF YOU IMBECILE

4. Belle shadow's stupidity has no limit

5. Lmfao oh come on belle. I have even brought my main into wof for this war. Don't tease me now!!!!

6. Funny thing all u can Do is keep saying the same ole the whole lot of u. Get some new material already. Ur saying the same thing the last hater said.

7. Now hurry lr scury about like rodents all over my roster

8. Oh lala. Please don't pretend to have a main. If you do, then you are the worst, most derelict leader of any clan in the entire world to hide your main and eb away while your friends get eaten up one by one by one.
    If you don't, then there's no surprise! Lying again 

Now, I'm going to go hit you all instead of yapping away on here and flirting with guys to try and gain favors. 

9. Still waiting

10. @pinky youve been bad mouthing everyone in pal too yeah i seen  considering your making enemies left right and centre last person to be mouthing of is you.

11. There isn't nothing left to say lala, only thing we haveeft to strip are bombs , happy kawing

12. Don't have to hurry you're always zero or near zero sweetie

13. Boohoo shadow still on about how I trolled u over a online girlfriend? Maybe go outside , find a girl and take her out?

14. Lol!! Now I am a horrible leader again?? My members are free to go. They chose not to. In fact we r growing and will continue to do so.

15. Yup. 4 hits away.

Always lies.

16. Yes sweetness I am. Finally. Since I had to beg for the inc. geeze. It seem as tho ca is not god in lr. U all liedIm out

17. Mods that actually matter please lock or dont lol. I'm done talking 

18. Yeah right. You know you're hit constantly. I even saw you post you had full bars minutes after I personally farmed you. Unbelievable.

19. And you didn't have full bars when I even started lol

20. My targets pinky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.