apology to Knights of the fire emblem

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Hey ty im silenced so i cant reply on my wall but hi :)

2. Lol what? I thought a silence prevented forums. Anyway. .. Kudos to kotfe for killing kaw for kids 

3. But you didn't post those pics that made Nightmare look bad in that forum... That Lilenina chick did, didn't she?

4. @Cheese:
    Point one: if you're saying you're still here because the account transfer wasn't successful, I'd like to call BULL. You're on a computer. I can tell by your quoting and such. Or maybe you memorized the 'quote' bbcode. But that's not what it looks like to me. It looks like you're on a computer!
    Two: even if you AREN'T using the delayed account transfer as an excuse, and you are truly still here to 'clear your name'.. Here are my thoughts on that: you claim you quit, yet here you are, on yet another KotFE thread. You coming back and posting everytime someone brings your name up doesn't do anything to help your situation. All it does is make you look kind of pathetic, as if you have nothing better to do than lurk here in forums just waiting for someone to bring your name up. I'm not trying to hate, or bash on you Cheese, but you deserve an unbiased 3rd party opinion as to how you're presenting yourself. And right now, that's honestly not very well. If you really are retiring, and you really are wanting to focus on completing your senior year in college, than why are you still here? Why do you care whether or not a bunch of people you will never meet think you're liar?
    You will never be real life friends with any of these people. Why let their opinions disturb you so much?

5. I care about what people say about my Internet name... Really? It's a made up name so why care about it? And outta respect for Alison let this die like she requested she's stepped up and did what needed to be done. Where as another certain forum warrior turtled up and made forum posts.

Seriously its a made up Internet account name who cares about your imaginary reputation. It can't get you better grades in school, or a better job can it?

6. I was surprised this bit took so long after she reset

MDK

7. @gods_illest- exactly