Apology to Bandaid

Discussion in 'Wars' started by 3B_M0NST3R0F3_L0RD, Nov 27, 2012.

1. To resolve a issue of a claim that was untrue. It was not that either side decided to give up, it was really that was fighting because of the issue that was resolved. It's nothing to do with who won.

2. It was not a great war... less than 50 inc over whole duration and I was out of pin and in school. Just sayin rock crusher didnt do too well

3. They still admitted defeat in every sentence of this thread but the first one

4. Alex, may I ask for evidence as I seem to be blind to that statement it seems.

Ha, maybe they are scared of you rockstar

5. Lou-E-viL__Kard still hitting?

6. Com3ly the only way cp would've been able to get out of this war is with this thread, by making it they are basically surrendering and saying, you beat us...

7. Lou still sending hits 

8. Cf revoked until cp stops hitting. They all know of the cf and one I know was told twice. Now he wants to hit outside the clan. Osw back in effect. Get ur boys in check.

9. The yellow part is a middle man and not connected to the meaning of his apology.

I wouldnt have accepted it. He was apologizing for the actions of someone that was visiting WoF, not for what his clan did, It was a back handed apology.

10. Actually, this never asked for a cf or anything of the kind, so technically bandaid and wof could of continue. It was just the point that the claim was incorrect and that they was in the wrong for claiming such a thing without actually being agreed or even the event happening. The manner of it, was that of a man who made a mistake not a man who was defeated.

11. Com3ly these were the cf terms, if eblord wanted incoming hits from wof to stop, then this is how he had to achieve tht

12. Guys it really doesn't matter what the cf terms were at this point. Some cp members are noncompliant with the cf. therefore all out war, harder this time around I grant u that cp.

13. Well, I thought it was just that bandaid asked for an apology. Also yay go bandaid.

14. The thread was the cf conditions. But it seems they wanted to make a thread with no cf

15. Lovein the name

16. For the record the two peeps hitting are not acting on behalf of cp. One left shortly after cf was agreed and is acting on his own the other was booted for their actions. I honor my agreements.

17. Incase I wasn't clear the first two times eblord ur clan is taking inc from wof once again. I didn't mind the smack talk in forums. We all do it. But when ur guys fail to follow cf terms it crosses the line. We will stop when we get bored now. No cf terms just war.

18. We will make an example of ur clan.

19. Osw back on no cease fire. Terms broken.