Apology to Bandaid

Discussion in 'Wars' started by 3B_M0NST3R0F3_L0RD, Nov 27, 2012.

1. eblord.... cant take the heat? stupid noob lol

2. Don't talk to eblord like that and com3ly hey chill out you and naughtyboyz are both my friends I would hate to have to choose between friends :lol:

3. Seems to me naughtyboyz is just a crybaby with poor grammar.

4. I think corsair v naughty should still occur. They agreed on it 4 days ago and should always hold a promise.

5. Chaotic pride members please stop the smack talk the war is over and be nice here thanks

6. Well, we both know who's win sir ;)

Seriously though, naughty should quit the attitude.

7. This is a forum where NOT EVERYONE has English as their first language. I'm so tired of grammar trolls.

8. Ps, autocorrect screws things over too

9. Page one (responding) I know, but most players knew that a cf would come sometime soon, one way or the other. Aaaand, here it is, one way or another. (I mean one way or another as in one side or another cf, or both.)

10. I wish I knew the full story on this whole thing but I dont. From what its sounds WoF was doing one more WC roulette then they were done and retiring.

If he only hit you guys a few times Eblord, how did you consider it an osw? Especially if it seems nothing was ever declared on any sides part (seeing that WoF and bandaid didnt know about till someone told them on another app)

11. This osw has been going on a while and if you saw there clan page it clearly said osw against chaotic pride so there was nothing unofficial about it they mess with us we fight back it's simple and leave naughty alone he is an adult and dosent need you correcting him

12. Oh **** u were in osw eblord?? If i knew i wouldnt have hit u off BL.

13. Nvm, think i failed the steal :(

14. Read the thread sir-martin, eblord is clearly apologizing for claiming victory in osw when there was no osw. Officially for WoF the osw was 3 days( give or take half a day).

15. Lets all get civil was a good ruck what this game was meant for we hit we got hit we came to terms eblord congrads to.u and ur boys worthy opponents salute

16. Lets all get civil was a good ruck what this game was meant for we hit we got hit we came to terms eblord congrads to.u and ur boys worthy opponents salute

17. "Let the Hot babe win her spurs" - Megas_Alexandros.

18. Good job Lala 

19. Martin back out of the forums this is how your foot gets stuck in your mouth and someone else's in your a**.

As far as any question i think the original post quite clearly explains it. The history of the whole issue no longer matters. Its over now.

20. Not an admit to defeat, this thread was the only way inc would stop by WoF. So what I don't understand is why this thread was made if they didn't beat you. This has, you beat us written all over it...