Apocolypse Members Deserve to hear the TRUTH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *We_Deserve_Better (01), Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Posting these only shows disloyalty. We as the forum kawmunity should not have any knowledge about these events. If you are upset or against the actions of your clan the best way to make them realise was leave and post with a main.

2. OH NO! Zaft has clearly infiltrated us! Lol. It's naive by either side to believe their Cc and pal have not been compromised. Trick here is, we use ours to strip zaft. Zaft use theirs to make statless alt propaganda.

Tell me if I'm wrong, but one seems a little better. Apocalypse is Breaking kaw strip records. Zaft is breaking world records for idiotic, statless alt propaganda posts and threads. ....... GOML 

I think someone made a better war thread somewhere ....... But, zaft will do all it can to keep this drivel alive. Tell me I'm wrong 

3. Strips at this time do not matter. This war will last months, everyone will end up naked eventually.
    Don't dry your funds up too early.

4. Get YAFI with apoc?
    :lol:
    Kinda sad to see some1 share clan pal personal stuff out here .

5. Did apoc do another 15trill strip on zaft?

6. Legion-

Yep lol, the guy who said that obviously hadnt realised YAFI have a CF with ZAFT.:

7. Troll-

As the OSW has pretty much just started people will be staying awake and checking regularly to catch strips, as it drags on they will slip and gives bigger windows for strips and higher chance you will clean target

8. True val ;)

Though, if the opportunity provided it self, And victory was assured, clans might jump in, CF or not ;)

9. @val not necessarily. Apoc will know better than us when to strip as they are fighting zaft...

10. 3nnui

11. I like the threats by apoc admin to take out 'forum trolls' for 'potshots'.

That's the 'war clan' leadership I hate so much, you air you dirty laundry for all of kaw to see, and threaten anyone who is trying to figure out whether your spin is valid or just a bunch of bull.

Enjoy 'proving yourselves' to the rest of us.

Respect to the fighters and death to the politicians.

12. You can't handle the truth!

13. OP - you have betrayed your clan. You might as well just leave them now. You could've made a pal room and told all apoc to join. But you decided to be stupid and do it on forums for the world to see. If you really are in apoc, you're helping zaft by showing everyone there's an idiot in apoc who doesn't have sense or respect for his clan and its because of people like you that your clan could fall apart. Not saying apoc will fall apart btw.
    Be a man and post with your main, coward.

14. Op suck my fat one 

15. Please don't use me as an example I sold last allies and caught the last strip so banked 1t in bars allie sales I'm ok there's a lot worse off than me . I don't look at this as a sad or bad thing that happened but part of war. Where you got the I'm leaving the game from your off your head . I even pm loada telling him plotless , no allies no mith ill still fight . So once again don't use me

16. And one more thing , even with no allies i was number 1 in the clan , I wanted to change my build , that's when I went dtw clan ranks , which I know it would . So who ever you are if your wrong about me your whole post was a lie

17. Paul's right...we need more SS's

18. i honestly read not even first paragraph and thought o look another ***** complaining about osw wow if u got game when it was first released we wuldnt see u in these forums

19. One man's conquest for power...
    I can quote MW3 right now :lol:
    "The ****'s really hit the fan. By the will of a single man"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.