Apocolypse Members Deserve to hear the TRUTH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *We_Deserve_Better (01), Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey can I join?!?!?!

2. And if so .. what clan do I join?

Wanna urn some crystals

3. ... I WANNA FIGHT WITH THE CHAMPS!!!!!

4. @Speaker, when it comes to clan loyalty there's no question as to who I'm loyal to. Clan leaders first and for most. They're the ones I've put my trust and faith into, in making the right decisions and leading the clan as a whole.

Lets say you've joined a clan that I created because you heard a lot about what I can do as a leader. I'm motivational, I'm a great strategist, I'm an all around great guy to serve under. Now lets say you started disagreeing with my actions and the decisions that I've started to make. It happens. I'm still the clan owner and leader and not going to give up my role as either. What do you do? Ok, now you're loyal to your clan mates instead. Now what? You're still in my clan following my orders.

As far as the screen shots go, I went back and reviewed them myself in detail, and I can tell you right now that they're not solid proof of anything.

Being that they're from a pal group, (which of course is cropped out), it's very easy to change names. I myself went into pal, changed my name to Weezus - TS Admin and posted in a couple groups. Does that make the ss of the conversation I took legitimate proof of anything at all?

5. Don't worry, I can't seem to get off zafts crumb either

I'm completely bias

6. Yeah i fought drgnblade once n hes definetly loyal, thats when i fell in love with him xxx

7. Lavish

8. Lol why do you even have def pots in osw rid of all def and spy pot then they can hit you all the want and u lose nothing there is always the fear of being stripped but is having pots really matter no they will strip you pot or not

9. I hate deffense pots but its an important part of the game.

10. Fuse, if you have SD pots they'll need to use mith/pots to steal and that wastes their gold.

11. Booo urns! Too long and awful

12. Correction to my earlier posting - as part of my early post yesterday was - quite rightly - deleted by a mod because I'd posted SS that contained abusive language - the SS I'd wanted you all to see and comment on we're removed. I've blanked out the abysive language now - and here's the posting I wanted you to see.

I made it clear I'm an alt from the start. So what?

I also was very open with my motivations for doing so. I'm 100% loyal to my clan and also my alliance THATS why i decided to go public with my concerns to put pressure onto the leaders that are withholding the true state of the war from the ones actually warring.

This I feel very strongly about. I'm not crying over being hit, I'm hitting back just as much if not more - so is my clan - we are certainly war active. What annoys me is the twisted lies fed to us to keep us in this war while clans are being used as meat shields - sorry but there is no nicer way to put it.

All you players who think I'm some spy or whatever ask any free thinking and aware apoco (yes I use that term ok so do others) if the facts I've stated over rooms and room names / stuff / events happening has or hasn't happened?? Then comment...

One

[​IMG]

Two

[​IMG]

Three

[​IMG]

Four

[​IMG]

Five

[​IMG]

13. In addition - I want to stress - with my main I am fiercely loyal to my clan - I've been there a long time and have excellent friends there. I've also got friends across Apoc Alliance who I've know for years - Warlock, we fought side by side many times - Jigsaw - again my friend you taught me so much. Others in CR, SE and kotfe who I've come to know and respect. BUT - the morale in many Apoc clans is so low you can barely see it - people are distraught at the way aller clans are being used as meat shields for Chongo and the 'bigger' clans - used simply as distractions so the big boys don't suffer.

Paul in WoG for example - stripped bare - trillions lost and dropped way down the clan places - he was so distraught he seriously thought about deleting and leaving KAW! He's now converted to a spy build but it's a shadow of what his kingdom once was. How many more will teach the put of despair before the so called leaders of apoc come to their senses and start telling us the truth?

I have close friends in Kotfe - one of them sent me this - they're still looking for my main - they won't find it though.

Six

[​IMG]

And if you have any doubts that Ralphie/Brandon is anything but a scheming manipulator - looking to stir trouble wherever he can - then maybe - just maybe - this will change your minds - beware the snake who bears gifts

Seven

[​IMG]

Finally - proof that morale is sinking and kingdoms are failing - judge for yourselves

Eight

[​IMG]

14. Posting stuff like that, that's not loyalty you noob. :roll:

Lots of the other runners are gone, OSW doesn't seem to be for you. Don't like the war? Leave. Nuff said

:ugeek:

15. Keep it coming

16. I see no indication in the ss that show the empire is falling as you claimed. Please quote the lines that you think it implies your believe.

Btw, disclosing internal war strategy is an act of betray of your family/clan and it is an act of spy.

Thanks

17. First of all, the ss give no indication that apocalypse is in trouble or anything. Secondly you are not loyal, stop telling us you are :lol:

18. My name once mentioned again lol. I'm becoming famous.

"scheming manipulator", I prefer the title, Logistician, as the name clearly says.
    "looking to stir trouble wherever he can", how am i stirring trouble talking to my old family?

Firstly, don't state real names - beaching of privacy (asking to edit and remove these before emailing).

Second, Zeus called me a snake not too long ago AND has the same timezone AND the same phone provider (from my recollection/old previous SS's) - Co-incidence?

Once again as I said in my last comment, I will not post on this thread until I'm once again mentioned. Anyone curious about what happened can PM me here or via third party app (SS's available for Apoc Admin only - Due to OP's SS's being silenced)

19. Hmmm. That last SS they trying to pull yafi into the war..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.