Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion(part 2) April 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Lol phil, i dont think anyone saw this coming. But looks like we will have to see these clans in EE wars now.

2. Seems pang0dy in wog celebrated by farming me. Lol

3. I respect those involved, especially those who were cognizant of that fact that KaW is a game. It is a privilege to be involved in a war mostly devoid of vulgar smack talk, just newsfeed action, no banner, no wall talk, no sensationalized forum posts. I've met some great adversaries and comrades that proven their skill on the battlefield. There is no need for boastful superlatives because all parties involved know who were there. Cheers.

To those individuals who've left the war to protect their digital gold: I hope that you may have found the solace that you're seeking (no sarcasm intended). This game is always adding more content. At what point will you be content to play with what you've stockpiled? It's great to be able to test drive your build. You won't ever know how you fare until you PvE. 

★ϻɵƝʂϮҽཞ ǤⱥƦⱥցع ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻★

4. Yes, but your thread has the honor of all of us tossing out our props and so forth. :D

So some value after all.

5. Great War, special thanks to ZAFT Faith and ZAFT echelon you guys kept us on our toes and kept it fun. Respect to u guys

Now...........bk to being an EB warrior 

༺Ŧ$Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

6. congratulation guys n gals on both sides for a great war.... it was very entertaining and interesting read ..... just wish there was more running updates during.... Phil, did you record who came closest on betting how long this war was going to be (very interested in knowing)

7. It was an honor to fight on apoc side (HoG) went in active so I had to leave the war. Cheers to both sides:) had lots of fun, it wasn't all hate and fighting, I have friends in zaft too. Joked around a bit. Had a good run peace

8. Had alot of fun on ZAFT's side warring with True Spartans, they put up a great fight, Sadly i had to leave the war for my own reasons, but i am proud to have put my effort into the war when i could, Props to both sides, it was a well fought war.

9. Fantastic war, was glad to be a part of it.Total respect to all of you who kept me awake and on my toes, who danced with me, who constantly tried to strip me, who pinned me for days, and most of all, who made me laugh and the war so enjoyable :)
    I could mention so many clans and certain people I came accustomed to being in my news constantly ( I'm pointing at Echelon here how great were you guys) but a special shout out to Zaft Faith, they know why and guys you made me laugh so much, roster numbers please sort them out now

I'm also lucky to have warred alongside some fantastic and amazing people and Im very proud of True Spartans, we fought hard all the way, and we were all brilliant.

I'm going to miss stripping you all 

༺Ŧ$Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

10. That was a nice war... Tnx to THS for fighting hard :) and tnx to Rampant Jack who smacked me alot :p

11. Thanks Zaft, but my Wife thanks you more. This was an intense but enjoyable war. Zaft Uk way to fight. Zaft destiny (thowsj) I will miss you hitting me haha. Now what to do with all these left over xtals.
    RESPECT TO ALL WARRIORS

DA FREAK AKA Midget King

12. Tip of the hat to Zaft Anarchy, Zaft UK , Zaft Echelon, and Zaft Faith. Good adversaries. Respect !

13. Thanks for the great war zaft! Lots of fun. Much respect. ༺Ŧ$Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

14. Wow! What a war it was! Had a blast, even after having to fight naked  props to Zaft -- wool, you are a beast! Crazy, a man of honor. Was a privilege to meet you. Thanks for the wall and banner banter guys! Both sides fought hard and I am proud to have been a part of this war.

Even prouder to be

༺Ŧ$Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

✯☠ŦṨ/CƦ/KøTҒE/ ₩ØG☠✯.

15. Thank you Zaft for an excellent war. We brought back the true meaning of KaW.

Greenie

༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Á̸Ł༒ཾPṤ̸Ξ༻
    ⊀ས།ᏀસŦร ๏ƒ ṭ̸સཇ 下།રཇ ☰ཀβᄂཇཀ

16. Bad thread because apoc is way on top now a mutual agreement

17. Alas all great wars must end. Both alliances had recently merged and grown fast and this war weeded out the weaknesses from both alliances. Now it's back to getting those pots and allies back 
    Cheers boys and girls u all deserve it

18. Great War zaft it's been an extraordinarily fun one. You all are great,thanks for the hits and a great time.

༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Á̸Ł༒ཾPṤ̸Ξ༻

⊀ས།ᏀસŦร ๏ƒ ṭ̸સཇ 下།રཇ ☰ཀβᄂཇཀ

19. I'm just glad I don't worry about getting stripped (in KaW) tomorrow on my birthday.