Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion(part 2) April 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 31, 2013.

1. ...zaft upmost respect !!!...you guys know who you are ... Love hate relationship 

2. ^Mutual CF, no terms.

My best guess as to why it ended is that both sides want to participate in the Rancor Season.

3. However, that's just a guess.

4. Great War zaft! My respect goes out to all of you who fought hard and well and kept this war on the battlefield where it belongs...

...thankfully I don't have to see much more bs propaganda led by the slew of statless bystanders whom thought they knew it all!

5. Took a screenshot of my stats first couple of weeks. Took a look today, over 60k Inc actions under 3 months later. Would of been a lot more if I had not spent a significant amount of time fighting from pin. Cheers to Apoc, you all fought a great war.

6. Full respect to WoG and thanks zaft for a fun war but ended too soon, my newsfeed misses you already lol

7. Man, this should start back up after the tournament. I was having fun watching this war

8. Excellent war fought by both sides

It was an honour to stand side by side with my brothers n sisters at SE 

I'm proud 2 b apart of ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Á̸Ł༒ཾPŚ̸Ξ༻and the great clans we have respect to u all

Zaft faith where just as good,respect to all

9. Respect to Warriors on both sides!
    Lots of pots burned and gold lost. The intensity of this war was clearly played out on the battlefield instead of with words in the forum.

10. So proud to be a member of Wrath of God and the apocalypse family. Great War!!

♕RedDeathDragoness♕ ༺W๏G  Á̸P☣Ć̸A̸Ł༒ཾPS̸Ξ༻

11.  Great respect to all involved. Was by no means a easy task taking part in this. Hopefully both sides came out of it with some respect by the Kaw community. For fighting one of the the more intense osw Kaw has had in a while.

Now if you don't mind I'll be enjoying my Easter. Happy Easter Kaw 

12.  ᎦᎬ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Á̸Ł༒ཾPŚ̸Ξ༻ᎦᎬ

13. Without a war i feel useless  thanks for a good war! Special thanks to TS u did great 

14. Thanks to Zaft and Faith for a good war. 

15. Like to thank True Spartans for teaching me it is ok to run the streets of KAW but arse naked, that my pots tasted great because they ate them all, and that they were great warriors--- RESPECT!!

16. Great war Hog  you all got my respect  cheeers

17. I guess there is a cf just hours after I spent 3 hours typing a new thread. Lol

18. Á̸P☣Ć̸A̸Ł༒ཾPS̸Ξ great fun. thanks to all for entertainment

19. I won't report details of the cf just yet. Ill let the clans work it out for themselves.

20. Thx for a good fight THS. Was truly a pleasure ---- Vass