AoTS- the greatest family of clans - sun empire

Discussion in 'Wars' started by bendangee, Jun 4, 2012.

1. To clarify: SUN waged war on cr/KotFE/TS/wog. If you haven't been hit by KotFE yet, it's probably because your clan is a target of one of our other family clans. Please leave a post on my wall and I'll make sure to make you feel special :)

2. @hte_ninja - this must be your first REAL osw, its only been one day, not even 24 hours. In an osw, you have targets ~ HTE is not on kotfe radar. For more war advice, i'd ask your leaders at voodoo for more orders before you start posting noobish comments on forums ^^. To past allies outlawz, good luck in this war, its just a game, and we will keep it pretty civil. We do have respect for some of you in the sun alliance, you should know who you are... We will see you on your news ~~ . This is going to be another long war~

lord of KotFE
    bendangee ~~

3. Another War...I'm SOO proud of the KaW people!Good Luck to both sides

4. No matter how strong aots is, I know for a fact cr and kotfe allies will give them a run for their money. Good luck on both sides!

5. To be honest...this is defenitely a show down i have been waiting for. Neither side can claim to be winning or losing till this war has progressed further.

6. What clans are all in AoTS?

7. WarGorilla
    -Regulators
    -Voodoo
    -Original Patriots
    -Army of the sun (the clan)
    -Hammer Time Elite (I believe)

8. @bendangee if you were smart you would know this isnt htes nor AOTS first osw and ive been with both since the beginning :D But enough of the smack talking i only posted in here bc someone made a comment about hte, im rather looking forward to this war lasting awhile :lol:

9. Those are only clans in AoTS? If they are the only ones I have my money on KOTFE/CR/TS/WoG.

10. There's a couple more clans for them I think

11. Glaedr At one time there were more clans (-Protake-,Unforgiving Soldiers) But they left since they disagree with how a farming issue should have been solved

12. Lol ninja. Your guys' last osw was like a 1 day osw against -South of Heaven- and it only lasted one day because it was 6 big clans on one clan.

13. And Merc Inc were already in osw for 3 weeks. Sry this took 2 posts. I accidentally used the 'and' sign.

14. I've toying with an HTE admin for a couple of weeks. He Knows who I'm talking about. 4 SDP isnt really too good, but if I'm the potless wonder... so be it

15. SUPPORT FOR KOTFE

16. WE ARE X'S FURY

17. And the fun begins 