AoTS- the greatest family of clans - sun empire

Discussion in 'Wars' started by bendangee, Jun 4, 2012.

1. I laugh at this war Sun and Voodoo have been looking to hit KOTFE for ages. So wulf got farmed big whoop shame he is a tool.

To many this looks like a alt well it is lol.
    But to those that know me all i can say is

**** EM!!

Long Live KotFE and wish you all the best. Peace

Lurking in the shadows like a boss.......

2. Here we go again. And here i was thinking we have not had enuf of res,bh,ig,yafi,aah.

3. @X524: you have only been hit once because you're too weak to be given attention. There are bigger players to take care of and most can't hit you unless we tear down some buildings

4. So wait.. I didn't quite get that..

SUN vs CR/KotFE/TS/WoG?

5. Kewl story bro gl getting me to care

6. @hulk sun are only fighting kotfe unless we are told to farm others

7. I have yet to recieve one hit from Kotfe. Many others in clan have shared this same experience. I ask you, then. How have you been kicking our ass?

8. Exactly couchman my point

9. Couchman you're weak too lmao

10. Funny to watch noobs have strip wars 

11. Here i thought that we're supposed to keep our war out of forum. CR and kotfe used to be our allies, and i have great respect for them. But fate decrees that we had to battle our old alliance, and i accept this osw with honour as 2 great side of alliance are having war. But talking thrash on the forum leads nowhere. In the end, the best alliance won and this thing will

12. Soon be over and life goes on. Lets war and keep this out of forum.

13. STFU Firz! You picked the wrong side. The Outlawz should have stayed WHO. You are weak. You have no business on this thread. Take it to Congress and vote yourselves the hell out of this before it's too late. Mind your own business and stay behind the potless wonders HTE just like you are on the sun's role call.

14. Time to take regs down with Kotfe.
    I know where each and everyone of u stupid regs live. And when u sleep at night. And when your active. And i know exactly who Vandaddy gave his accnts to when he left. U call me a spy and a traitor. Now ill REALLY show u what one looks like.

-LWP out

15. I don't follow that at all, Sun are fighting just KotFE?

16. i have yet to receive any attack either and from what i know the top 10 kotfe members are all self pinning? i know we out number them but their not even fighting back, im getting hits from se, but yet a single hit from kotfe :shock:

17. Well if SUN is waring KotFE, why is CR not helping them, are they not blood clans? I thought they were one family now?

18. @llllllllll bar code pot less wonders lmfao you know **** boy 

19. Dam, sucks seeing familiar faces on the other side of this war, can't we all just get along and play kingdoms at Epic Battles? I really need to win those items before the devs remove them from the game.

I suspect this war is a ploy from the devs to get people buying crystals again. 

Due to respect to the players in this war let's keep the trash talk out and enjoy the reasons why we installed this app
    TO WAR!!!!
    Evilc
    The OutlawZ
    Army of the Sun