AoTS- the greatest family of clans - sun empire

Discussion in 'Wars' started by bendangee, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Yarmes - take care bro 

2. @Fiddler. Why you would think anyone gives a crap what you think is beyond me.

You wanna post on our war thread. I now consider you in war. Enjoy :)

3. Well 1 it's my opinion and 2 I'm not attacking any of your clan members l have minded my own business. So why would you attack a neutral player?

4. Honestly fiddler. AOTS are so good at pinning on eb maybe I'm just bored lol. Your good.  I have anger issues. I'm dealing with them. It's a process

5. Try a stress ball, or get a dog and wrestle with it?

I'm not sorry about what I said, but I'd like to make this clear. I'm not a participant of this war. I left when caught wind of war coming. If you wish on farming me well ok I guess. Don't know how it helps, I won't retaliate. Just minding my own trying to get items that are so elusive to me.

6. Spoken like a true champion

7. Nothing like old school clan loyalty.. Brings a tear to my eye

8. lol....Yea those pesky items.
    Really who wants to war in a war game. 

9. Just A subtle breeze with a hint of war. And ABANDON SHIP!! ABANDON HOPE! ALL IS LOST! LMAO.............

10. Lmao... Ya you get those pesky items! Kingdoms at EB ftw  maybe they will save you from getting stripped at some point... But probably not 

11. war

12. Are we really at a war against people who think farming is illegal.... Im laughing so hard I might wet my pants. That's priceless!!

13. Lol I did wet my pants

14.  Did someone say war? I surely haven't seen any truth in that. I've been in a very minor squabble getting a few hits a day, but no war. Those keyboard heroes hiding behind their ebs are all hot air.

15. I believe you me cough "ABANDON ALL HOPE"