And thus it begun

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Skyj1LSA, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Berlin Wall had graffiti all over it what are you talking about!
    Notice the lack of posts in this thread and the higher number of posts saying they didn't read it.

Just to humor you I will read it.

But add rad and blue no one can complain about that.

2. Red* I fail...

3. This isn't a computer account. It can't be edited. If anyone wants they are welcome to copy and paste it in color. If not then this will do

4. Omets will surrender when they are beaten op.
    Seems like it isn't going so well for you. War away.

I see you have no allies and Good luck "unmasking" tepo.

5. Fractal he asks the right people hed know. Many do know. Those that do will not reveal.

6. Don't underestimate Sky. 

7. So I read it...

Top was interesting but a bit out there and long.
    The bottom. All I gather was you offended sic noc and they got involved in your omet war... Other than that. Hard to read as it lacked interesting things to me.

Despite the long winded nature, it's an okay thread.

8. Thanks Jesus. Tepo is infact the leader of the omets. So far 6 of his council have also been found along with dozens of individual omets

The top of the op is a story meant to explain this in an intresting way. If that's read the bottom isn't nesacary. The bottom is for those who only want facts

9. I'm lost who did he declare war on? Sic noc or omets?

10. Omets first. Then sic noc.

11. Any bets on how this will turn out for him?

12. Horribly.

No other way of putting it
    〰

13. Nah, Sky doesn't quit. I don't care how many hits he takes, he will keep at it until 1) sicnoc gets bored 2) cf terms are met or 3) he retires/device breaks/KaW shuts down. That's just how he is. Don't expect him to give up, you'll be waiting a long time.

14. So he bores them to cf? 

15. A whole clan against one guy? Yeah, sicnoc will get bored. Let me know when you can keep an entire clan entertained by yourself.

16. Sicnoc won't get bored :lol:

17. I love sicnoc, but lets be honest, any more than a few people hitting one guy are going to get bored eventually. It happens. It happened when I was in several well known war clans (before reset)

18. You made a whack load of spelling and grammatical errors. You are also a poor writer...

Anyway, what was that whole post about?

19. We r only hitting him?