And thus it begun

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Skyj1LSA, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Val why mention lsa againthis isn't about them

Kido listen here as uncle sky won't repeat it. During a war when your outnumbered you tend to drop allies and pots to avoid unnessacary loss. When you never go long with war you don't even unbank in between. I do just fine without allies or defense pots and my attack potions are well stocked
    That's all I need

2. I love the monkey on page 1 :lol: and yeah I didn't read.

3. Wow.. Just wow..

4. From SicNoc Council:

SicNoc has no interest in any CF with skyj1lsa, any account or clan found assisting skyj1lsa will be viewed as having declared war on SicNoc.

Sky you were asked not to hit an account in our clan, you decided to hit after this request. You went into CA for farming into SicNoc. You couldve got off with a simple agreement not to hit. But instead you chose to attempt to recruit clans to war us, you attempted to send a spy into my clan, you threatened to cause animosity between SicNoc and our family.

At the end of the day your threats are meaningless, while ours arent. Enjoy your break from KaW. SicNoc please refrain from posting this thread.

5. I have ss of my agreeing not to hit any sic noc member and the only player I have hit since then before I was hit by sic noc was tepo.

You know as well as I do murk can verify I agreed to it. Prove to me I hit someone in sic noc after agreeing not to. Your lies need back up. Anyone who wants my ss I will share with them on a popular third party app. Just ask

6. I also didn't atempt to send a spy in. Infact I did the exact opposite a spy I had in your family was pulled out several days agonor did I recruit anyone to hurt sic noc. Everyone of my guys was instructed to not hit sic noc until you came into my wall. And the clan at war with you is your fault. I left clan to keep them out. You continue hitting them

Your orignal threat to me about calling you out may be true only if you are tepo. So if your tepo then yes I hit a sic noc alt. and yes I insulted a sicnoc council member. Since you claim not to be tepo and I have ss of that too then you have no grounds

7. whats the war against.

8. Brain cells, apparently.

9. Oh, so your a junk acc? A "worthless warrior"..

No respect at all.

10. Damn braincells. I support this war.

11. Wall of text?

Ain't nobody got time fo' DAT!

〰

12. Val I've seen you fight without allies beforeand even then I offered you support and we had been friends at that point.

War is not about gain but damage
    My bfa sucked anyway. So I do the same damage without it. My def pots cost me if i have them and increase money they make per hit so they also lower my damage

My account has the same value in war as An account my size with my normal bfa and fully Potted, If not more damage. It has always been that way for this game and until the devs change that I will continue to use it

13. I always like reading your threads for some reason..

Ahem, putting that aside, I don't have anything in particular to say about the war. Just that a lacking syntax doesn't quite seem to deter me from enjoying this.

14. Wow um didn't read except last bit then I got bored 

15. Seen me fight without allies? Yea, maybe the time ZAFT was on me. They hired my allies while in EE and I was active. Not a clue what the plan was there...

Apart from that I always have at least 70b in allies.

16. You offered me help -.^ .... I'm not sure I've ever spoken to you lol.

17. Val I still have some old Val accounts friended I believe. Who knows. I don't even have my Alts friended this week and I can't tell why
    Thanks Cad. I put work into my threads. I don't like to see bad threads and my way of fixing that is do it myself maybe others will follow the example

18. Add some color and bb codes if you don't like seeing crap threads.
    At least make it a colorful wall of text. Rather than a boring wall.

Wall of China? Bad that's boring.

Berlin Wall? Good it's colorful!

19. The Berlin Wall was gray to
    The wall of china had flags all over it when it was in use as a barrier. More colorful

And I prefer black text. Colors never get agreed upon some people don't like certain colors

My wall of text doesn't need color. I've never read a real book in color since I was like 5