... always same cheap excuse ... "this is a war game" ...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ancienne, Jan 22, 2014.

1. mark ... you make me "butthurt" by your derailing ... or let's say you seem to not be awake yet ... your bashing is not very creative at least ...

2. Fail 

3. ... hmm ... yes ...

4. wow ... all the war criminals seem to be scared of this idea ... hmm ... idc why ... 

5. "War criminals" lolwut

6. as ... it would apply to ALL, right? ... 

butthurt b4 it even got discussed only? ...



7. No. You dont even make sense :|

8. War criminals? BAHAHAHAHA. *Newsflash* everything done in this game is allowed. Stealing doesn't make you a criminal. Where do you get this stuff?

9. War criminal no I've farmed only in retaliation. And you say you're not doing it for the attention there have been so many of these you didn't need to make one mour

10. killing little kids (smallest stats) or "civilians" is war crime for example ... or hitting defenseless or those who don't hit back or torturing "war prisoners" ... etc. etc. ...

at least when the concerned "warriors" get caught they should get sentenced for such abuses ...

reading helps sometimes ... I'd really recommend the Geneva Conventions ... would make game more exciting when you need to hide for such things ... 

11. You take this game way too seriously :lol:

12. Small stats doesn't mean child, noob. It means noob. You aren't clear on anything. That's why everyone (including me) finds this thread funny

13. You attack another kingdom and it says enemy soldiers lost. If you say they're killing your little children, then why the hell are you putting kids on the front line?

14. you should have to provide evidence for any "retaliations" first ... in any case ... as we all know that this expression gets abused a lot, too ... by most comfortable tap tap players preferrably ...

15. It's a game. The stand you trying to take is pointless and any supporter you had probably left cause you annoyed them to death.

16. What if thay are inactive

17. southpaw ... don't blame me ... neither for your lack of understanding nor for your weird fantasies ...

my explanation was quite clear I'd say ...

18. Ever heard of inactive farms? They're great and almost every old account has had one or has one at the moment. No one would support that. Pure ignorance.

19. Dgrowl ... just trying to help improve KAW ...

20. You're claiming small kingdoms (like yourself) are little children. Where did you even get the word "child"?