... always same cheap excuse ... "this is a war game" ...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ancienne, Jan 22, 2014.

1. You cant improve a game by taking away the reason it was made for.

2. handle proven inactives as you like ... but it's your reputation then ... not mine ...

3. With your desires for the game, leaving kaw would be the only way to improve it. Everyone else enjoys the pvp aspect of a WAR game.

4. it wasn't made for "tap tap I pick the weakest" at least ...

5. everyone? ... sure? ... 

6. Anc. EVERY old player has had an inactive farm. You gonna call all the lb players horrible people who should die? You probably didn't know the kaw world before ebs. Guess what, there was one and no one went whining around on forums about it

7. at least not the way pvps are handled atm ...

8. I got farmed for posting on wc yesterday. I know who it was because he failed stealing and assing my troops and failed att like 7 times. Rub it off and get over it

9. the "KAW world b4 ebs" the best "old players" had max stats of 1 mil cs ...

10. Do you understand that trolls are everywhere? They love farming people like you cuz it's so much fricking fun to watch. It's like a pimple, the harder you try to pop it and it doesn't pop, the worse it'll be in the morning. So shut up and no one will remember trying to farm you unless you pick a fight again

11. Not anymore, noob

12. Anc is just another attention seeking noob whiner that will be irrelevant in a week. You make no good points and have 0 supporters so your idea is pointless.

13. lol ... you're describing me how it feeled? ... what exactly? ... just getting farmed (around 30 hits once) ... or getting "farmed" by 20x your stats (30 hits every hour)??? ... more detailed, please! ...

14. Speak proper English cuz no one can even understand you...... Thanks.....
    My dots are cooler than yours.....

15. ...you're .......posts ......make........no.........sense

16. 

17. if you get stolen by many (not shown in battles lost btw) it can even be more often than just every hour only ... I was lucky mostly and caught single fails in most cases ... but if they got 6m spy att when you just got around 1m spy def ... there isn't much to do though ... for such cases you need a court martial ... if they don't get caught at all nothing will change for those ... but no fear to get caught makes abuse possible endlessly to bully mentalities ...

18. I'm not even 1m spy def and the guy that farmed me yesterday (the one I DIDN'T whine about......) had 6.6m att spy stats. Pots and equipment are all you can do. If they fail, stop whining. If they don't...... Sucks for you.....

19. Dear Stevie. As you are mentally incapable of managing a thread by stringing more than 2 coherent thought together in any post you produce, I must now ask you to leave this thread due to OP derailing.

I on the other hand have at least discussed the opening thread more than once. You ask to apply the Geneva Convention to an online war game. The title of this thread is: ... Always same cheap excuse..."this is a war game" and in this regard I can definitively answer this. Through lots of tireless research, deductive reasoning and a small amount of quantum mechanics I have deduced that the game called "Kingdoms at War" actually is a war game thus voiding the faulty logic in your title claiming that the answer "this is a war game" is always a cheap excuse. Therefore it is not an excuse but a cold hard fact.

Now that this is cleared up you have our permission to re board your spaceship and return to which ever galaxy you claim home.

Thank you for your continued entertainment thinly veiled behind the facade of "standing up for weaker players"