alison. kingdoms at war veteran and truth sayer

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fgdhvxhchfidkdjdzgsdhshxhjcgsy, Apr 16, 2015.

1. I'm coming to my end of time in kaw. It's been 4 years. 2 good ones. 2 out of habit actually.

I'm a kingdoms at war veteran. Despite what the haters say. I play this game hard. I hit. I get hit, but that's not an interesting story.

I have a far more, less or more interesting story for you depending on your current hate level for me.

I was a Nokia diehard, who had just found my way to the first iPhones. I love games. I had never experienced games that involved interacting with other people.

I'm old school. Real old school.

Atari, Commodore 64, sega Saturn, PlayStation 1' PlayStation 2.

Anyway. I found future combat on my newly discovered iphone.

Stay with me on this. There is a point at the end of it all.

I work in the health and fitness industry. I'm a personal trainer. My job is terrible hours and great lifestyle, plenty of down time. That's how I found future combat.

It asked me for a name for my account when I started. I'd been sleeping with this girl named alison, so I figured why not.

Pretty quickly. I was jumped on by the whole future combat community of lecherous scoundrels. One of these leches told me about kingdoms at war, said he was pretty high up in the food chain, said he would help me grow and move forward if I download it. I did. He did what he said.

In those days my user name was alison. You would not believe the amount of people who followed me daily. Ridiculous. All trying to curry favour with a girl on their game.

I posted pics of another girl I had been sleeping with named rachelle on the third party app and said it was me. Solid pics. The kind we as guys love. Wow! Who knew the favours I was offered. Pathetic actually.

I never at any time Rp with anyone. Many tried. all failed. I like women. Sorry sad noobs.

I never maintained pm with anyone whom I felt was "young" , as it never felt appropriate to me.

I'm an adult. My life experience gives me a solid intuition as to who is a child, and as to who is an adult in this game.

So yeah. I'm a guy, I love pie and I'm here to tell you that every female you are interacting with in kaw , is a guy also

Moose said it straight one time

" girls on the Internet are like unicorns"
    " everyone's heard of them. But no one actually ever seen one"

To true

You want to argue with me on this. Bring it. I'll show you the way to the light. There are no girls or females here. I can expose a ton of them that you all have believed are women. No problem.

Any way that's me. 

This thread will be mostly relevant to the veterans of the last 4 years, who I have fought, trash talked, stripped and been stripped by.

The rest of you newer noobs. Your opinion is irrelevant.

For those who remember when I was called " gerty"

Gerty was an over 80 year old Jewish old school war surviver that I trained for over 10 years. Everyone who knew gerty, loved gerty That old lady rocked.

2. A "coming out" party

3. Kden
    Ight
    No1currr
    LolDidntRead
    TD;DR

Did I cover them all?

4. You should rename your acct Duckface-Selfie. Take care in RL

5. Well i've enjoyed our forum sparring n all in the name of fun in this game.

GL n All the Best️

6. There are girls, but they tend not to be who they say they are. I would like to change what you said and replace it with, there are no attractive girls on the Internet. When you find one copy that picture and do a google search, you'll find a Instagram of a model or some fan site. Also, many pictures have water marks to try and prevent these silly cat fishers.

This happens everyday on kaw. Granted there may be a few good looking girls out there but I can say confidently that 90% of kaws women are not who they say they are.

Another reason I can say that confidently is all my banks had women names as to avoid being hit. 

7. Speaking of guys who pretended to be girls, anyone remember ScarletShadow?

8. Lol WOW. Ur alison and ur a guy? If thats true u have to be gay cuz u sounded like a chick and were as emo as a chick!! Lol

9.  rekt. Ya fooled me mate. Have a kickass life, enjoyed the laughs with ya

10. God I hope he/she quits for good this time. The master of build dropping and slandering people in the forums. Good work on the shards, though.

Btw I'm a male Frog.

11. All frogs make that claim Frog

12. Sure beer. Whatever you think. You can add me on fb. Follow me and I will add you my name is Danny . That's my name. I teach a ton of women how to defend themselves.

I've bare knuckle brawled. Photos on fb to show this.

I've climbed base camp Everest. Plenty of pics

Spent time on a sai babas ashram in India.

I've lived . I live.

Sorry beer. You wrong on this occasion

13. Don't believe what you say you've done in real life. If you've lied on here for 4 years what's stopping you now 

14. Hearing your story, I understand. I know we haven't always been on the same page, but for what it's worth, good-bye, farewell, have a good one.

15. Commodore? Isn't that like a ship commander?

16. Well I just wrote a long freaking post then the game decided it didn't want to cooperate, so yeah. Thanks for the great times in game, exchanging hits and what not. KaW will have one less of the few great PvP'rs that remain. Good luck in life bud.
    -Metal