AIRSOFT OR PAINTBALL. CHOOSE A SIDE

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GuNnYLepine, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Scorpio who in the hell are you to be able to distinguish who is a gunny in the corps and who isn't from what they post on a game? You know the dude? No, you don't.

Ignorant people are so fuckin annoying.

2. Thank you olibear. At least someone agrees that you can't judge a person on what they post an determine if its a lie or a truth

3. Eh, I prefer real guns bit if I were to chose it would be airsoft guns

4. I've played both and I have to say Paintball wins by far. Far less cheating in paintball since you can see if you get hit. I play paintball a lot with my youth group and we get pretty serious about it haha. Using paint grenades and such.

5. I like airsoft because the guns look cooler

6. Oli hates dem ignants

7. Yes olibear does

8. Paintball. Just watch D-Day paintball.. Couple that with the fact you can easily see who's getting hit and no contest. So annoying playing airsoft with cheats

9. Not everybody who airsofts cheats

10. Paintball. When u get hit with airsoft u don't feel it so how u supposed to know u hit?

11. Lol most who play air soft are honorable enough not to cheat
    ...most people in air soft flinch a little and I can tell when I hit...no one has really cheated when I hit.but I say air soft because I've never actually tried paintball yet

12. I'm not worried about the majority. The few that do cheat make it a bad experience

13. That is true how most airsofters do flinch once they are hit so it does make it obvious they got hit
    But since this is Gunnys alt I am still for airsoft

14. Paintball 100% its my biggest addiction. The adrenaline is insane. A good workout and a great time with friends. Ive never played tournament lvl airsoft but i have in paintball and i love it.

15. tournament level airsoft is pretty exciting and challenging at the same time.

16. Screw paint ball or air soft guns.

Shoot each other with real guns...

Now that really builds some character ;)

do not attempt to do this or you may die

17. I like paintball! It's fun and there's a professional league for it.

18. Why would you want to shoot people with real guns

19. Because you can actually tell when the person gets hit. None of that bull, my own paintball exploded. Or the pellet never hit me