AIRSOFT OR PAINTBALL. CHOOSE A SIDE

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GuNnYLepine, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Paintball.

Because i can put the ammo in the fridge for an hour, then sparta kick you and shoot you in the ass

:mrgreen:

2. Okay not really what I expected but fine

3. You ever been shot with a frozen paintball?

4. Scorpio, kindly take your flaming somewhere other than KaWs forums.️

5. Lol bub. They hurt like hell

6. Why yes I have been shot with a frozen paintball and it does suck and hurts a lot.

7. :mrgreen:
    Then spread teh luvz
    All over their backs

8. Mod posted above. Makes me so happy but ya they do leave huge welts where ever you were shot

9. Lets keep this thread going as long as possible

10. This is cute guys :)

11. Paintball I have been playing paintball for quite a while now and I have to says there are much tournaments for paintball then airsoft maybe 3:1 ratio. I tried airsoft I did not really enjoy it I just prefer paintball and the fast paced aspect of it.

Riot

12. Also I work at a paintball/airsoft field in Canada and I have to says that paintball has a much better player base

13. airsoft because me n my friends always have bb gun wars

14. And Scorpio-SOF you were warned by a mod not to post on my thread again and if you did you were to be banned from forums.

15. The main problem with Airsoft is that it seems to be relatively newer than paintball, and the player base is much smaller.
    I prefer Airsoft, but love both. And most players don't cheat in Airsoft and call their hits. Plus, there is much more variety in Airsoft guns, and the scenarios are much more realistic.

The M4 is like Barbie's for men. There are so many ways you can customize it.

16. This thread has gone dead

17. Lets keep this one going