AIRSOFT OR PAINTBALL. CHOOSE A SIDE

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GuNnYLepine, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Paintball

I grew up playing airsoft and recently made the switch to paintball. Both have realistic guns and are extremely fun but I think paintball has the edge just because it is more obvious when you are shot. Someone people can wipe it off and stay in but with airsoft, there is no proof that you've been shot unless a ref sees it.

2. I do agree with you cls85.

3. Paintball… is this a real question?

4. Why yes it is a real question

5. Paintball been playing over 18 years

Obviously when u get hit it's way easier to tell

There are way more organized competitions

And for scenario games there are literally 1000's of them across the country from everything from zombies to d-day to castle games ... I've been to the West Point game myself (invitational only) and got to play against cadets in urban combat scenarios

Nothing against air soft but just feel like toys to me when u compare the two

6. Not really toys

7. No they are classed and should be treated with all the same respect as any firearm but u understand my point

Forgot to mention the other great thing about paintball ....(wish I could post pics)
    THE WOMEN OF PAINTBALL ARE FANTASTIC

8. Same with airsoft. Especially when it's there first time and they follow you

9. Not talking about the players 

10. Paintball is better , people cheat in airsoft

11. Real guns because paint and plastic is for pussies

12. Yes people do cheat in airsoft but if you are caught cheating you are basically sscrewed

13. the're both really stupid sports and no an airsoft gun is not a Fire arm so shut up about that it is a toy gun made for little kids who wanna play soldier, now take that and shove it into ur toy guns and smoke it.

14. Oh and gunny is not a Marine Gunnery Sgt
    What Gunnery Sgt of the US Marine Corps do you know post crap like this on games???

I hate and dispise phonys and fakes

i think hes just another Stolen Valor case

15. Never played air soft so my choice is paintball. Why? Because I never played air soft

16. First of all Scorpio this thread was meant for you. Second of all I am not a stollen act of valor either so please leave this thread alone and keep if for the people who actually care and make this fun unlike you.

17. Please leave Scorpio. I am not a stolen act of valor. And leave this thread to people who actually make it fun unlike you.