again I ask.....

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Zyzz, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Thank you aj I appreciate your time.

2. Hopefully they do something innovative for the war system of S5. It should not take 8 months to do a copy and paste of last season with new reward and backgrounds.

3. And Add different rosters of 11 and 15 as well.

4. I loved the 4 hour wars when ee 1st came out id love to see even one of them a week and some 2 hours.

5. AJ has only been saying this for the past two months..

Im glad no one listens around here, then there would be no one to laugh at..

Thanks for the awesome thread

6. They were actually 5 and a 1/2 months apart. We have already passed that time frame

7. Prime I've only been asking for 6 months and I don't have time to spend on forums usually. Your ridiculous comment and lack of thought is what's laughable. Next time bring something productive to the table rather then your copied animation.

8. 5 and a half months from the end of the season to the start of the next. Not really accurate.

9. i like aj idea. Id say keep the kaos and give 5min between match up and war start. Now that can be a kaotic war

10. Oh ok, I'll spend all my time waiting for the exploit wars to start as well, seems like a much better waste of my time.. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways, I don't know what the world would do without season 5...

Hey, when is season 5 starting?

11. Prime I spend my time being good at what I like to do and dealing with forum trolls isn't one of them, thx for your time.

12. I think ASW is a month or so off, probably gonna get a new season after that, just what I saw last season, ASW happened then s4 came

13. Season sucks. Give up already. Devs finally realised EE is a dead concept

14. Cool Rikki thanks your guys comments renew my hopes lol. Asw I only have gotten to do once and was really fun last time I hope it would draw out alot of the good older war commanders along with the new.

15. Its about 7 months time gap between S3 and S4, (April - November ) so really S5 should start pretty much now. The fact we have no news suggests otherwise.

16. Not sure why it sucks satan. Many of us out here have a different opinion on that, the cool thing is its optional so you can stick to what you enjoy.

17. Chazza is that including preseason?

18. If i am not mistake. S3 ended in March of last year. Then s4 began in sept of last year. (5-6 months between war) s4 ended in october. We are now in June which is 8 months later.

19. Syl, I saw from KaW_community threads that S3 ended late match and S4 ended late October but correct me if I'm wrong

20. It sucks because only ps1 and towered hybrids can war anymore. Not your fault just way it has gone.

S1 was amazing, s2 was still good. By 3/4 it was dying and now primalz are out its just appalling. It's build wars not player wars.

Yes indi are a bit good but everyone still moans at tower less builds lmao. Ee is dead, we need a completely new type of war