again I ask.....

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Zyzz, Jun 11, 2015.

1. You can say that all you want but the # of people warring begs to differ. Weekend indi wsr popularity? Hundreds signing up? Well it use to be 2 wars of 80ish each team so about 300-320 per war now its one war of 50-60 each team or 100-120 doing these popular indi wars ....now deduct the 30% that are multiple accounts warred by the same people and mole accounts and what are you really left with?...no no i do not believe the interest that use to be there for season wars still exists. I believe season 5 will be an epic fail.

2. Random bonus mith war would be a thing to try. Make it worth it. they did a nice bonus a few months ago, and some saw 300 or more from a single primal. The penny ante payouts aren't really helping

3. Well cutting mith drops by 50% surely didnt do them any favors

4. Looks like my magic still works..
    Thanks for the reply...
    I cant wait for s5 update.

Now if you could make that HTE to be 3x haunts... Will you?

5. They cannot release season 5 in the near future they have issues matches us up before what do you think the roster difference will be now that people are in the 100 mil plus cs individually. All this did was give new life to the bc sh roster team which looking incredibly familiar where have I seen this before. 10 x120mil cs 5 x0 mil is 1.2 tril that's goes up against a clan of mids 15x 60-80 mil 900-1.2 tril ouch for those mids. Plus they are handing out matches plus or minus 250 mil cs.

6. I believe that EE equipment should give a plunder boost - it would separate it from eb equipment and entice people to war.

Sadly, all eb events now giving equipment that is stronger than season 2 EE wars

I believe it is stupid that whacking ebs for two weeks gives gear that is stats wise better than a mithril gear we all fought for months and saved mithril over countless wars to upgrade them.

7. Yeah man that's what really pissed me off when I got back, if you even got 1000 skulls your eq was better than S2

8. Why would you warriors want equipment with eb plunder increase? You guys are warrrrrrrriors surely you'd want pvp bonus on your equipment, no?

9. Devs have openly announced that they have put zero thought into s5. Made me angry too :/

Edit: this was when they announced the recent hte promo. Admin posted on here I guess.

10. I wrote 'plunder boost' as it would apply to both eb and pvp plunder boost.

11. Oops, my bad. Not what I read it as.

12. Zep you are the tool. Now stop with your nonsense on my thread please.

13. You are right I agree about lb/sh but the vast majority complain of good legit rosters just cause they lose.

14. Support to Sylver