again I ask.....

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Zyzz, Jun 11, 2015.

1. You're butthurt over a simple question :lol:

2. It's that elitist attitude that makes me dislike EE.

3. Says the noob in p with fairy eq and and a brown build

4. No1cur

5. Seems you care enough to hit someone who wasn't even insulting you. Lol

6. I do understand and saw all the back lash over delayed start dates, and most was from same people repeatedly. Hopefully that won't still get us all kept in the dark. We will be good boys amd girls we promise. :)

7. Maybe read what you post, I don't know how one of these things would make me butthurt.

8. Should be everyone

9. Ruthless plz leave thread your actions only prove aj earlier statement. Aj is being as helpful as he can be and you are attacking him and other responders.

10. Noobs who have never warred questioning people who war frequently why did they say something. I don't go on fairy threads and question what they say. They don't know what they're talking about and neither do you noobJ

11. Ok syvlver stick your thread up your

12. Shouldn't attack them for trying to answer in best way they know how though. Also ee isn't for vets only new warriors are welcome and I would encourage. We are a dying breed currently.

13. Thank you ruthless but I do my sticking on the battlefield, I'll be sure to show you if I ever see you.

14. Watch out syl, he's gonna hit you.........oh wait, he only likes to hit people smaller than him :lol:

15. Replying to him only allows him to continue replying ️

16. Good point.

17. Not sure if you have any sway but if you do please use it to get any info you can for us aj.

18. I want a new war system I hope devs scrap ee and think of something which involves warring for longer than an hour.

19. Touché

20. I'd like shorter and longer wars.

I'd like initial start 5 minutes wars. Goal is to get as much plunder as you can. And I'd line wars that focus on kos instead of plunder. Stuff like that.

And I'll make you a proper thread if S5 isn't here by the end of the month 