AD3D vs Holy Vanguard

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Bmx4lyph, Mar 25, 2013.

1. i have a list  iisiihiiaiiuiinLL is right at #2 and

2. Can I get involved in osw :?:

3. Just read through that hot mess and laughed my ass off. What up V. bmx brought in another clan, so much for sticking up for yourself.

4. No TNT. I just see you hating on every thread and ranting all the time. I'm a nobody, but I have a long memory and am always butthurt, so long after your war is done. You definitely will find me in your news ruining your ability to KaW on your account again. That's for sure.

5. @ Alison. You are also always ranting and raving on threads. The pot calling the kettle black perhaps???

6. @ alison isnt that what you do best? rant rave an farm...... SUPPORT go trolls

7. Lol im blown away right now. I'm always ranting and raving? Ya I call out an idiot when I see one, and when not in an osw usually start hitting, but ranting?

For suuuuure.

8. *Ranting and hating, my bad.

Yup i do hate on idiots, guess thats why you don't like me, ya?

9. Gonna ruin my ability to kaw on this account? lol ill make you a deal, when this war is over ill change my name to

Alison__loves___me___longtime

And continue to happily kaw on one of several other accounts, all the while using this one to tap that ass for a few months until you get tired of seeing your own name in your news.

10. I will hold you to that. I want to see you change your name to Alison__loves__me__longtime. That will make me happy.

11. Knew you were growing fond of me.

Take note boys, swine call works 'ery time.

12. You should change your name now TNT. Why wait? Lets see you follow through with your words. Spend the measly nobility. Ill even start hitting you right away if you do.

13. Nah the-empress relies on me to self pin and I fear that if I change it right now she wont be able to find me.

Don't get me wrong your a catch, but nobody can love me like she can ;)

14. Haha yes do it tnt that wpuld just make my day lol seein u post in here with that name XD

15. Just as expected. You talk the talk. But then have a barrel of excuses when it's time to walk the walk. Noob. You fail. Change your name like you said you would. Show me something more than just empty insults. I will hit you right away.

16. Lol i talk the talk? If I remember correctly(which i do) i said when the war is over. Not doing so prior is in no way making excuses or backing out.

That all you got? Expected more from the self entitled noob queen.

17. Back on topic. Good luck fighting the vanguard op. you have much dash, holy vanguard are seasoned and the experience will make your clan bonds all the stronger.