AD3D vs Holy Vanguard

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Bmx4lyph, Mar 25, 2013.

1. so uh this is a joke right...? ad3d does t3 and t2 ebs. hv is hv.

2. So if zaft decided.to.do a warbeasts does that make them.a weak clan ? No it doesnt lol dont matter what eb there clan does just about what members are active

3. no i mean you cant do bigger than t3...

4. No its not a joke whatever ebs I run are on me. Wiether win or lose I wont backdown no matter how big or small hiv is oops I mean hv they have no respect and I dont care what anyone thinks I am not soft these dudes are rude and ill hit em as long as I need to.

5. @11111111 im.not in there clan so.dont talk like.i am and i support bmx in his crusade. Show hv what the underdogs can.do :)

6. i hop. english is.nt your first. language.?!>,^%4

7. lol'ing at all the chumps saying their going to go help bmx's clan.

8. lol i.never said i was gonna help i got better things to do than.participate in.someone elses osw i just always support the littler guys its good that their standing up for themselves

9. they're*

10. not you brandy if you read through youll see a couple of em

11. AD3D hope you whip some ass. 

12. Support for bmx

13. Typo damn you autocorrect bmx

14. @atr- Go back to your eb's chump nobody likes a grammar nazi.

15. Anyone have some lube for these cupcakes at AD3D?

16. Lol well I havent had many join my clan to help im mostly hotting solo but hey if people support what im doin I am fine with it wiether they join or dont... I am just tryin to make my point and that is I dont back down & I go all day 3veryday

17. Haha I just eb'd all over your mom

18. You eb'd all over my mom?

Sounds fun, hope you got alot of plunder.

Momma jokes, funny in middle school. Don't stop now though...

19. I don't see the humor in eb'ing someone's mom. Now osw'ing someone's mom...