AD3D vs Holy Vanguard

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Bmx4lyph, Mar 25, 2013.

1. I've heard of them. They're the clan that's going to curb stop your clan. :D

2. Oh! Thank you HV for funding an upgrade!
    I appreciate it :)

3. No problem?

4. I do suppose a couple bil wasn't much to spare for you guys though :3

5. Lol impervious you didnt even know what osw was before we smacked you but im sure your great leader BMX will teach you how to stay pinned he is good at it

6. All this hype of some ratchet clan but lets see what r the rules when will they be discussed if eere doing this get it on we can osw or standard war whatever u huys want talk to me threw pm about it

7. Haha bevermind bmx doesnt know what osw is either

8. *nevermind. No rules bmx its OSW haha enjoy

9. @bmx's last post...

10. Praise the blob of rage! Long live big daddy V!

11. Shock it's cute you think that :)
    I have plenty of people that could tell you I have osw experience. Not that it matters.
    If you're going to say things to me back it up with a few hits. Don't talk crap and have your clan's bigger accounts hit me.
    If you talk crap and back it up, I can respect that. But you have nothing to show so I'd suggest you stop flapping useless words and show me that you have osw experience.
    Because all I seem to remember is a single failed hit. ;)

12. Lol you got me haha my main is the guy who stripped you of 20 billion earlier but enough talk enjoy the ass beating AD3D

13. Stripped? Lol I'm not sure you can count it as a strip when you hire my allies and I bank it all. Best you stripped was maybe 10 mil? :lol:

14. What does osw stand for? Will I need any ointments afterwards?

15. Post 1 line 3. Lolwut

16. Bmx. You won't need help. They have a few worth noticing. Nothing else. Tell you what. Ill race you. You kick their asses before we kick YMM ass and ill take imp back. If not have fun with babysitter duty 

17. Lmao!! Love this thread. Noob rage at it's best. I give it a few strips and a cry for cf.

HV FTW. !!!!