Aces n eights declare war on I.c

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RallyRazzDestructIonIlIlIl-_-, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Stop talking, bring it to nf. Jack, I was part of iG for a while and I recommend you shut up on forums and keep it in the nf.

This isn't a war, much how the apoc/Zaft was is one, this is a scrimmage. It'll last a couple days, maybe a week or two then it'll blow over. HTE clans aren't meant to engage in OSW because they don't have loyal members mainly visitors.

2. Curious....Jacks got A8 member kicked from a HTE clan, Jacks is in iG and the HTE clan get farmed..that makes sense I suppose, after all God forbid they actually osw the clan who got them kicked in the first place

3. iG didn't get me kicked. Jack did. And jacks the type of player who will hit you, then the second you start hitting back, he stops and goes inactive or hops onto another account or just ignores the hits.

4. Lets see if that theory is right
    Btw Do u plan to return inc.?

6. So I.c. will just kick anyone after they have sealed if someone claims to farm them? And you can make that threat with an account that isnt just tiny, but not even one of the clan leaders? And is already in a serious osw?

Im guessing they also didnt offer to somehow make future arrangements for the amount of time they sold to you in exchange for your seal?

7. A8_Denial came over to I.C. Roughly 3 days ago to drop seals and she wants to declare OSW lmao. Deni I have a question, do you have any common sense? I ask you a legitimate question, what are you thinking funding us then starting osw, do you use that brain you have, or is it just used to make your head bigger for your ego??

8. Because yall coward away from a small build that fed yall a bunch of bull and then fell for it, its now Deni who doesnt have any common sense? Lol

Did anyone even try pm'ing and admin at ig to see what was going on?

9. Who fact checks anymore?

10. Who exactly is cowarding away? :roll: we are still in OSW, sadly they don't hit back

11. I wouldnt even show my face in forums if my clan just got trolled, fell for it, and then kicked someone that had already sealed in my clan.

But hey, i get it. You got to play it off. Its not like A8 isnt nowhere near the cs of yall...
    Wait... Oh...

Is this getting embarrassing yet?

12. I didn't drop a seal there. It was a gift from an A8 member that was there during the event.

13. Sigh :roll:

14. Someone's clan owner hasn't told them everything. Or they haven't read the OP. Aaawkward

15. Cool story

16. I like carrots

17. Dont we all

18. I like hamburgers.