Aces n eights declare war on I.c

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RallyRazzDestructIonIlIlIl-_-, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Noobs farming noobs  hilarious

2. Sigh, A8 is full of morons, went there for eb drops, they took forever to complete a FOD  "chat can be 18 at times" lies chat is so inactive

3. A8 Trash will be A8 trash.

4. Says someone in IC lol

5. good luck aces n eights, i'll be rooting for you. :)

6. Lol look at the forums, no one knows A8, your clan is a joke. Plus yk_go probably bribed you all to start an OSW with us for a couple seals

7. Actually, I invited him over seeing as he was already hitting you.

8. IC must be scared to death.

9. They are shaking in their boots. Had a few runners. Which blah blah, I don't care. Scam clan shouldn't keep members anyways. Especially clans that literally take 3 hours for a seal to appear

10. Bribe people with hte? Where in gods name did you come up with that?

11. Denial your a good leader but not good enough and you have an clan full of nubs if you shut down I.c and make me cf I will personally give you 1 trill. But In the meantime until you do il continue popping up in your newsfeed

12. You're an irrelevant piece of trash. I mean. Really. You're just something else. All my hits are on a target. Not on you.

13. Another pathetic attempt to grab attention in forums by the scrubs at A8. Deni, the queen of apologies, somehow hijacked this thread and is defending the OP.

Threatening that castles will crumble? Maybe sand castles. But as usual, your words hold no weight.

14. Mhm. A8 is trash. A8 is this. A8 is that. Sad how our whole clan is judged by the actions of few.

15. Wow, you put a lot of effort into that reply. ;)

16. i just find it funny that people are getting so offended by this.

17. 1T? That's like a day or two of gold

18. Lol A8 cant beat anyone in OSW so they have to challenge an OSW clan. Let's face it... A8 is dead

19. coming the person who "quit" after osw running from NA.