A8/Os CF Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, May 16, 2014.

1. C'mon Crap Devil no buys it that you farmed anyone. For an old hansel that supposedly farms people you have very few battle losses. I didnt know who you were back then but I am sure, by the look of your account you hid behind a clan or two.

Lets look at the facts that make you a noob..

1. 8 mil cs hansel during kaw's "hte era"
    2. <10k battle losses (why not grow you obviously not fighting anyone?)
    3. You noob rage all over these threads
    4. You act like triple teaming A8 is something to brag about

2. 1) Nearly statless
    2) 7 day loyalty achievement
    3) 1 win and 6 losses makes your account nothing but a forum trash talking nobody
    4) Noob rage galore.

I'd have to say if anyone's a noob here it has to be the statless nobody.

Now let's keep your flaming off this thread shall we?

Thanks.

3. Obama. This isn't my original accnt. My original has over 50k battle losses. Never has it been an OSF. That is my 3 year accnt. Nut up and grow or show a main. Otherwise your just spewing garbage that nobody who knows me will believe 

4. Game , Set, Match! Inferno said it all 

5. Inferno just made this entire thread :lol:
    Respect to A8 for fighting against tough odds and Osiris for calling their ****. Respect OSW warriors :D

6. Ok I will reply since Crap Devil spoke to me then I will be off this thread as requested by Inferion

Infeno did save this thread from me pointing out some pretty quick undenialable facts. Sorry you just got trashed by a statless alt. Do you need to call in more help than just Inferion? Maybe you should call in 3 clans just to beat on little old me because I am winning :lol:

7. Obama I told you show me your main. I will handle you all by my lil lonesome. Until then go eat some popcorn and watch Mister Rogers as you and him have a lot alike talking and not acting. 

8. Respect to both sides, especially to A8 for their efforts, that cannot be denied 