A8/Os CF Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, May 16, 2014.

1. Obama kicked for being all talk and no walk from my clan.

:lol: saying that feels a bit satisfying.
    :lol:

2. Adding my $.02. LMFAO at trolls

3. I'm claiming this thread as my own

4. Get off this thread, Areek.

5. Why would I leave my own thread

6. Because you were asked to.

7. Wow that was funny have I violated anything

8. In a semi related note, DKOD and outlawz are welcome to join the party in my cc.

If someone isn't already in. Lolol

And Osiris. If they want.

My members are on their best behavior, and I think all the outlawz are here.

9. To be honest I just clicked on this cause I saw your name

10. Areek. Leave.

And the party in cc is over 

11. I want to party. 

12. You know what, you're right I've been a dick, I'm sorry

13. War Goood!!

14. Why bump this thread it only makes your group look terrible.. Soft Osiris couldn't beat an noob EB clan that specializes in making forum threads

So Osiris calls in Crap Devil and his clan Princess Gashes of Infection to rage all over walls and forums. Then brings in the dead clan of scout achievers the Scoutlawz.. shoulda let this one die or at least lift the 7 day lock restriction. Congrats to A8

Side Note: Crap Devil will probably be dethrowned as "Forum Rage Queen of 2013." Although he rages well and displays an extraordinary amount of butt hurt. -Applegirl- has become a force with her embarrassing noob rage threads/posts

15. Um. That's not what we specialize in.

That's what I specialize in.

As a clan, we have other skills.
    But we do have forum members.
    So.

Please do not speak on what my clan is or is not, or can or cannot be. Ok? K. Thanks.

16. If anyone's butthurt and full of noob rage..wow.

17. Obama. I am truly honored to have you as a fan. I've had quite a few people follow me and tell me they enjoy reading my posts, but you might be my biggest fan yet. I typically like my fans to be large accnts, but hey: who says statless Alts can't be fans too! I truly enjoy reading your posts. Let me just ask, in what year of my long career did I farm you in? 2011?2012?2013? Or Maybe even 2014? Idk, but if you ever show your main please let me know. Ill give you a recap of what my targets get!

Cheers or if your a feminized ***** 