a review of event

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PuNcHy_MaCHiNE, May 24, 2015.

1. iGrowlithe is the guy who ran from apoc at the start of the war right?

2. Lolz was trying to figure out how to get in PvP xP

3. Ran? Hardly, please post my cf

4. It's funny really. Zaft wasn't hitting back, so I hit people in forums. I was asked to leave hit, so I did.

5. Law of large numbers sorts this out. With so many actionds its the same thing

6. I still say KAW is a war game. The eb fairies that don't want in should pay like the ones who enjoy it. 59 NOBS to OPT OUT!!!!! Lol

7. I agree with you frog. The only thing I do not like and will never agree with is if I hit let's say someone from KOTFE, the entire apoc will come after me. Like really? Why can't it stay as 1v1? Need others to do what you can't do yourself. (Disclaimer: not picking on KOTFE just thought of the first clan that came to my head and actually means something in KaW)

8. You think 3 attacks on a banked hansel is hitting? No wonder you were asked to leave.

9. I do believe that isn't true, from my point of view the Jedi are evil!... wait no wrong thing.

Kofte will on put you in a ca if you be a ass, have I hit kotfe members during pvp? Yes. Have I ever been caed? No you lot can say what you like but apoc isn't what you're making it out to be, they follow the rule of don't be a ass.

Take that as you will but you only get thrown in a ca if you deserve it.

10. I hit Kofte and Apoc members and even chatted with them afterwards. Most of them know it's only for the event. I only had one problem with an "OSW" clan that I won't call out. Hit someone from BL 4 times from pin and they messaged owner of clan threatening to farm if they got hit again. It was pretty sad actually.

11. Wolfie, I made a disclaimer about the clans I chose. Pls read carefully next time. Let me be clear. I do not know how apoc or KOTFE work. From the experience I've had with other accounts I will not name for obvious reasons I said what I said. I wasn't an ass that time and I was being hit by multiple members instead of one. If things have changed since then, then so be it.

My point that I was trying to make is that some people instead of fixing a 1v1 on their own will bring their clans to back them up. Again apoc & KOTFE I did not say you do this now nor was I intending for that to be my message. Like I stated before, I just chose a clan name that came to my head. Pls read my wording carefully before making conclusions about me that are not true. Thank you.

13. You were dtw. How was I supposed to hit anymore? And If I just said I hit zaft, do you think I'm gonna unload on just you? Idiot

14. 3 failed attacks on me when I was full puts me under 20%, eh?

I guess youre a warrior now because you were able to hit a hansel that was once again banked :lol: Congrats. You know where the button is. This should be fun

15. I hit you because you were talking, stop playing the "only hit Hansels" card. Stop being a hansel then, either way I'm going to hit you.

16. @sauza

One of the traits of a good, badass clan is their protection of their members. Some clans stick up for their members, some don't. If you want to hit without retaliation, choose one of the weak-kneed wimpy clans to hit and steer clear of a clan like Kotfe.

When you get down to the nitty gritty of it, there is no rule saying a clan cannot defend their members during a PvP promo.

I have felt your pain first hand, though. Back during those poorly-run farmfest promos, I hit a Zaft LB five times then spent the next 8 hours pinned by Carnage. After I negotiated my way out of their ca, I hit a Yafi LB, who claimed my hits cost him 300B, and then had me stripped and pinned for the rest of the promo. Did I think they were reacting harshly? Yes, I did. Did those clans break any rules by pinning me during the promo? No, they didn't.

Acknowledging this reality, I have no grounds to complain about what they did, just as I feel you don't really have grounds either.

17. @Frog

I actually did not think of it that way. The way I thought about it is if someone is farming me, I just either talk it out if the other person is willing. If not, then I just hit back. Leaving third parties out. Like a normal and regular PvP should be.

The way I thought about it was if I hit someone, it doesn't make sense that someone else whom
    I don't know and whom I've never even hit starts pinning me at the same time others are because I hit that one person.

But I do agree with you. In the end there is nothing that holds them back from doing so. I understand protection. Like someone stronger hits me in place of the one I was hitting. But getting an entire clan on one player is totally not fair. But I guess it's not about fairness, it's about having the upper hand.