A Proposal to Bring the All-Star clans into the EE Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 12, 2013.

1. Support. Let everyone have a chance to war

2. Taking Mks idea one for people with below 25 lands and one for people with higher so everyone can join and be evenly matched

3. Kind of the same story in pro sports.... good players on bad teams rarely stick around for their entire careers. The only thing that makes a good clan is knowledgeable leadership and obedient, fast fingered warriors.

Rather than change the league around, teams w pi ls be better served learring the game / ee wars, before investing in wars.

Some people will call it how it is...and expose poor leadership. Others will stay but their friends side and battle. Others will bolt in search of a winning clan.

I like the idea.... but out of 100 new players, who leads, who commands, I just see it as a ego clash. Good post, thought provoking to say the least...

4. 2nd paragraph - *teams w new leaders... ***

5. @zoom

Since they will all be thrown together for a two hour war, I suspect there will be little leading it commanding. I suspect An all out brawl. Which could be a change if pace from the tight, draconian methods used in standard clans.

6. I def think it's got a shot at being a blast. If Some of the suggested ideas for s2 were incorporated it would be a blast. (Ie varying ko times, harder to get "lost" etc)

7. No.. Its your fault if your in a losing clan.

8. I support this idea. Sounds solid

9. Lmao still think it funny how people cry and say gh are cheat/exploit I think it's funny the one worst fear I have is hiring a 400b ally and then drops to gh lol but it not cheat/exploit works a very in strategy It's a STRATEGY NOT CHEAT OR EXPLOIT lol whilst I do prefer to be like warlor or empire rising or any like this I just can't be bothered growing anymore lol and take big clans but gh vs gh clans often happen now so this constant crying can stop it getting too pathetic lol it's a bad as king_ME crying about bfe all the time on every thread lol

10. Unfortunately I never did all Star Wars lol can you pls tell me what it about

And if it in op I'm to lazy to read all lol