A Proposal to Bring the All-Star clans into the EE Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 12, 2013.

1. Support... Few tweaks but would enjoy some old time war lol

2. I like the idea, support

3. Support for sure 

4. Support
    No one wants an ee noob like me. 

5. @ cold Killa

I hear ya bro. Just because we spent 3 months in osw it's like we got herpes or somethin.

6. They need to change who wins based on gold earned to pins made on the opponents in my opinion. GH are good for the current system because they don't pay out squat due to tiny stats. Make it pins, and that will change in a hurry.

7. Though many will not, I like the idea of a massive brawl. Successful EE clans are more tightly disciplined than some RL infantry units.... And though I like the current, tightly regimented EE system, I also like the idea of 100 kingdoms whacking at each other like crazy.

Devs invested a lot in the development and infrastructure to EE. Many clans did the same (dropping BFA, converting builds). Let's get the most mileage out of this new system as possible and bring it to as many hitters as we can.

8. totally agree. A No holds barred brawl is exactly what is lacking from Kaw.

9. Great idea I just came out of a very bad EE match in war 12 the average guy and clan now has no chance pissed off player whose been around 3 years !!!!!!!

10. @Phil lmao, like how you used my clan as an example. but you are right. No disrespect to Warlor HH, they are a very good warring clan and always a pleasure to fight clans way tougher then your own, but the devs should use the prestige to match clans. If there is no clans within that size or prestige range then no match should be given.

11. Unfortunately....
    You've hit pretty close to the truth.

The All Star Wars of 2013 will be a Rancor EE War Finale. The end point of the story of the Vanished Paladins.

It will work just as you're saying Philo. Just not now.

Unfortunately, the OSW of Oct to Mar, crushed the mid level builds of almost all those who participated. Leaving them with  Ally BFA.

Look at the recent (yesterday's WarLor vs ZAFT Corp) WarLor won!
    They've spent more time in EE than ZAFT Corp, ZAFT is the very best in OSW, similary -RCA-, WarLor are the very best in EE.

EE clans are renowned for:
    - their BFE,
    - their spy def stats (2m to 5m)
    - BFA (quality not BFA)
    - Xtal usage
    - Tracking
    - Pinning
    - Use of Spies effectively (no one steals; scout (1 lot of spies), assassinate (3 lots of spies), steal (5 lots of spies); I'd rather use 1 lot
    - knowing yourself n your build n effectively SKOing yourself (SKO > lose 1% of plunder, KO > lose 10% of plunder, don't KO/SKO > lose 0% of plunder)

Last 2-weeks of War.
    So......
    You wanna enter a great EE War clan...
    Guess what? You can't. They don't want you!
    Why? Well....
    1. You're not part of "the team"
    2. You've been jumping around like a frog with steroids. No one wants you because you're NOT Loyal, that's right, you're a merc.
    3. If you wanna join for Rancor Season 2, you'll only be selected by the great to excellent clans based on your... BFE, BFA, Build (3-5m Spy Def).
    You don't have it? Please don't apply!
    4. If you can't be with the EE clan through highs and lows, you won't be considered for winning periods, and may be subjected to being left out from popular war timings, and might be subjected to canceled war slots.

You get it?!

12. Just read some more of the post and worms or whatever who is posting... You can't call all the clans that lose a fair amount of EE wars noobs, cause I know my clan is far from it. Look at who you war and who we war then talk.

 Se7en S1ns 

13. On page 5 last post.

Philo, I have to say buddy you're WRONG.

A Hansel can change to Spy in the middle of a war.

A friend of mine did n went off for the weekend. Lol.

A Hansel with all Spy n one Attack building AND a 1.3T Ally (that's right, ONE ALLY WORTH 1.3T)
    - One 1.3T Ally with 13m CS, 7.5m/5.5m/248k/248k
    - One Attack Building > 1L3 CoE
    - 8 Changeling WatchTowers, 6 Spy Def Fortress, 17 Volary, 17 SoS

In the middle of war, drops the attack building (allowed) n changes from Hansel to Spy immediately.

14. Devs have said earlier that they do not actually recognize a Pure Spy as an active war build n will not take into consideration the presence of a Pure Spy when calculating number of active warriors.
    So it makes sense to enter as a hansel, after match up drop build n be pure spy for duration of war

15. Support but devs have already said they won't add or change anything in the ee system

16. The whole point of these wars was clan unity :roll:
    This idea does go against that^
    I believe 1 is good as his team..A team is gd as all the player contribution
    So No Support
    Ps, what if 800+ ppl wanna war in one war slot?

17. I dont want to war with people who will not xtal-i sacrifice my xtal then the others can keep theirs? O.O nooo-better they dont war if they dont want to use their xtal