A Dev joining other clans?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by [ATA]Charlie, Jul 22, 2016.

1. I'm wondering about your alternate account. And in what clan it is.

2. Just do it

3. Let's don't.

4. ຮມ♇♇๑ཞ₮ རf ƴศʆʆ อཞ๑♇ ຮཛศʆຮ ཛvཛཞƴཡཏཛཞཛ ƴศʆʆ g๑

5. Join Foxes! I'm sure Game would appreciate the company :D

6. I'm about as small as it gets in my clan ,and I like your idea . It would help me learn more also

7. Yes I think a dev going around joining a clan and getting to know the community like that would be great

8. Why should we believe you? You said you would join s6 but I didn't see you in one war.

9. Shhh.. it was on its secret other account

10. Visit -Veritas- cause we da bestest

11. Support

12. Dont join an osw clan lol

13. I would like help your clan in unlockings. Is that possible? If yes pm me pls 

14. I like the idea. Come visit GermanFoxes for some beers

15. Onesy had it wrong... Lamp post RP is where it's at 

Sexy lamps aside, I think this is a great idea to engage the community on a more personal level! As you've probably gathered from the conversation so far, favouritism and bias accusations will be rampant regardless of which clan you visit. There are different ways you could address this (all of which I'm personally okay with!):

1- Ignore the accusations... Some people will never be happy so just enjoy your time with the community members who appreciate the effort you're putting forth.

2- Make the clan selections truly random. Make an algorithm that will randomly select a set number of clans, and visit all of them for 48 hours each. The player base will have to trust that your algorithm is random. If they don't, then tough!

3- Make the visits a reward for an event or competition... Do you need new art? Winners could be voted on by the community and top ten have 2-3 ATA accounts of their choice visit for X days. ATA can still choose which (if any) they want to use, but only community winners will get visits. You could also offer all winners in the ASW the opportunity to take an ATA account to clan for a visit.

There are tons of different (and fun) ways you could do this to minimize the appearance of bias, but you could also just ignore the minority of players who will always find something to complain about :) I've refrained from listing the pros and cons for all the options, you're probably sleeping already 

Final words - the community LOVES world chat interactions with you guys, so I'd suggest that you hop on there and interact away as much as you and your colleagues can! That is always an excellent way of showing the community you care :)

16. Should drop a seal to every clan you visit