A challenge bet between RIP (Yafi) JB (Osiris) and Trouble

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *XxXiiilllD34THllliiiXxX (01), Oct 15, 2012.

1. I'm not looking for any entertainment in reseting my account in case I lose the bet. The whole point was to show how meaningless yafians words are. Is it propaganda, banter or just insults - seems like nothing can be backed up. If silence is well deserved, I'm all for it. As far as I'm aware it was overturned btw. But that don't matter. What does is a weak attempt to twist facts around by rip and a major fail in standing up for her words after being called out on it.
    I know I won't have to reset. Cos JB didn't lie as rip stated. This bet is a loss for rip, I just wish she accepted it lol

2. Rip u want to sell your account to me? So you will be out of this mess

3. All Yafi who wanna sell accounts let me know, I buy rocket my friends let cheers 

4. Yafi is simply shameful to post on forum anymore cos they big mouth talk with no brain. Bye bye Yafi your clan sùck ESP RIP lol you rest in peace :)

5. I hope we all can now go back to 'talk' in news feeds?

6. I think RIP (Yafi) is mad with me right now. I'm sorry BUT you ask for it lol

7. Relax troubleI pity Camji that all cheers JUST A KAW GAME.

8. I have no problems with being silenced, nor do I have any problems with being set up to be silenced, it's a war, win by any means necessary. But call me a liar over it and I'll call you on it. RIP GAME OVER 

P.S Trouble - you're correct mate it was over turned by the devs 

9. Justice been done. Proved RIP (YAFI) Just a liar instead.. WELL DONE OSIRIS WELL DONE JB !!!!