A challenge bet between RIP (Yafi) JB (Osiris) and Trouble

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *XxXiiilllD34THllliiiXxX (01), Oct 15, 2012.

1. @trouble forum heroes. You win silly girl :)

2. I always winBut u won't know, u too small for mehshow me ur main?

3. @ trouble check clan "last right" see if you know my main.

4. I'm not interested in searching. U has no balls to show ur self. Is all I needed proved

5. Trouble is a chick??

6. I am voting for yafi lol this sounds interesting

7. @MachineGun it makes sense..chicks are the biggest troublemakers I know. :lol:

If not then no disrespect Trouble

8. Woohoo rip got a fan! Rip come out now, we gonna get u s support group i promise, besides Yafi alts in itlet's do this! I always wondered how does it feel to hit reset on hlbc. One of us shall find out

9. Lol go RIP! Lol

10. LOL THAT'S MOOSES PIC YOU THIEF :lol:

11. trolololoool go rip

12. All Yafi pls focus on this subject. No point blah blah blah.....
    THE SUBJECT
    JB (Osiris) claimed RIP (YAFI) reported to mod to get him silence. Instead RIP denied it and called JB liar. Now entre a new height of challenge (RESET)
    THE CHALLENGE BET
    JB offer if he's able to post the SS, RIP have to reset and leave YAFI!!
    If JB unable to, Troublemaker will reset!!

So now is RIP or YAFI to accept it or post on forum to apologize for the WRONG COMMENT TO JB.

The past thread YAFI keep calling others been a liar, now who's liar ????

Ever since I posted on the forum RIP "disappear" no more comments.... May I conclude he's guilty ???? Silence means consent????

Hahahahaha happy kawing :)

RIP must be hiding under mama shirt now lol

13. I think they should both reset. That will fix the problem. :D

14. Girls arguing?

Can we please handle this the right way

mud wrestling  

15. Let's face it, no1 is gonna reset. Who cares about silencing anyway. If someone is stoopid enough to break tou while in war against an opponent they deserve to be silenced. Silencing is also a weapon to be used if you can 

16. @Dies, pls read the thread posted by _Zombie_ from page 1 to page 53 to understand the whole picture before your stupid comments. It's not abt silence someone, is abt RIP complain to mod to get someone silence but denied what he did and calling other liar. GOT IT !!!! Stupid A S S give up on you

17. Ever since the challenge bet been posted on forum, those used to be Yafi supporters all "vanish". Why????

They finally see the true color, the big mouth of Yafi --__--

18. I'm on one end understanding of the liar game but on the other end who cares it's a war..... A very prolonged war at that where I'm sure many non-truths have been spoken on both sides. Smear campaigns are brilliant when they work but I'll be damned they blow when they don't.

In the end I'm with ram-bone with the mud wrestling bit, anyways what entertainment does resetting two formidable accounts provide?