A challenge bet between RIP (Yafi) JB (Osiris) and Trouble

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *XxXiiilllD34THllliiiXxX (01), Oct 15, 2012.

1. Whose the alt?

2. Oh OP, my bad.

3. Lets up the bet, here! The offer is extended to any Yafian that wants to back up their clan mate, RIP. For every Yafian that puts their account reset on the line, a member of Osiris Soldiers will match the bet.
    No splitting hairs, no Yafi tricks, just plain old 1 for 1. Yafi clan page talks about them coming from the ring around the toilet and a cohesive unit "so focused and so strong". Well...how about we all end this war in a blaze of resetting glory? One side or the other goes? Pony up boys n girls!!

4. Gentlemen fight  where is my free popcorn !!

5. Support the guy up here^^^

༄༼•རཕྲ ཧིчཧོтཛོཀོཧྀ•༽༄

6. Aka, going postal not the guy above me -,-

7. Yay seems good

8. I'll bet one golf coin that neither of them reset

9. I hate you autocorrect. Gold*

10. Rip a lady  no he or gentlemen fights 

11. Rip won't accept. She ain't stupid. You won't accept a term that makes you reset. JB has the ss. Why would we make up tales like this? Our imagination ain't that good lol

No Matter what Ya__Judgement__Fi are, they aren't dumb . When u know u did something and u have to accept a reset if u really did it, of course they won't accept. Rip would wanna keep her acc to war us ya?

Cheers!

12. Ya she won't accept it. Failed all over my news a little ago but avoids forums. I'm not sure if I can blame her now

13. All this over a silence? Doesn't all the big war clans try to get the other side silenced? I remember reading on some thread that every member is told to get the others in a rage and then report them.

14. Nah, it's over wrongfully calling someone a lair and when being called out and offered to prove the point, failing to stand by her word.

15. So RIP lied about being the one that got JB silenced, but why? It's no big deal.

Stand tall RIP. if you did it be proud of it. There ain't no shame in getting an enemy/opponent silenced. Hell, it's all part of the fun sometimes.

Besides, from the sound of it they have an ss proving it anyway, so there's not really any point in denying it..

16.  That is the key! Fight however you wanna fight, with whomever you wanna fight beside, by any means you feel is necessary. I dont have any issue with that! But dont come posting propaganda in forums about us being liars and not expect to be called to the floor on it. I think we proved our point several times now regarding Yafi bad mouthing. Talk smack all you want! Thats part of the fun! Just have sense enough to know where the line is...because someone might you call you out on it!
    Everyone who knows us knows we are totally serious about the bet. Dont put us in that situation and you wont have to feel like you shamed your whole clan.

17. What happen to Osiris clan? Why so noob and joker.

18. Spychoo on copy/paste mission? Lmao now that's just wow!