__PERSEPOLIS__...who be this??

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WhiteHazeBBR3, Dec 22, 2012.

1. I know guys. My hire an ally deal is still on the table for whoever makes this nOob make an apology for being an ass hat thread

2. xj Ill take u up to that :D Let me go get a 4t ally

3. Lol a 4t ally. How bout I help u volley that ally to 4t. I'll keep it. Save u the time of searching

4. ah sweet lets go to like a google plex then if ur keeping. :lol: Ill be rich

But really volley scamming is alot harder now. You made it to well known

5. Mickey the scammer strikes again?

6. @satan i think his $ amount is the price for pots burned, maybe not and in that case we can just lol at him

7. No, I'm Batman.

Does thee speaketh the pagan god's name in vain? May thou soul burn for eternity in the pits of noob tear napalm.

8. Another worthless spy, who fails to burn top tier pots, due to being pinned. Quack quack quack. That's all he does.

ས།ཧᅢTཀΛгཇ ཀΛངᅢ།སཇ
    ⊀Ot╒☰ ᏝФяD
    ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

9. Wow...he's done

10. I wonder what she has to say??

11. Guys, you can make 25 mil a steal.. It drops fast but I've made 25 mil a steal.

It all just depends on the post the other is using to defend, I made 34 mil a steal in war against someone with both mith plus 11 pots defending so 24 mil a steal is possible.

12. I've made upwards of 35M per steal if they are fully potted too

13. he is the most crazy player at whole kaw and he will never post here

14. And he didnt never ask for cf be4 lol and he will never do

15. Hes a very good a$$ kicker 

16. guys plz stop saying a stupid thing if u r really a good players and hes a noob y he didnt appolgie yet? Huh?

17. lol __persepolis__ is a freaken noob, hes a bad ass punching bag though lol