__PERSEPOLIS__...who be this??

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WhiteHazeBBR3, Dec 22, 2012.

1. I don't know, that's why I'm asking u dork...Mickey who, Mickey Mouse? You are all over the place...slow down you crack head!!

2. Who is Mickey? You serious? :roll:

3. Me stupid. And if you don't know who I am then u are truly a nOob

4. If you had looked at his wall, you wouldn't question the idiot characterization. Weird too.

5. Let me break it down for you kk

I'm mickeyknocks. I farm some nOob one day. Pers pm's me trying to be the big bad bully. Cussing and telling me hes the mother fucker that destroys clans. So I farm the  oit of him for thinking he scares me. Nothing happens. 30 days later I get a message from belle asking why I'm hitting pers. I don't have any idea what she means, being as it happened a month ago and was just some random nOob acting hard that I farmed. She enlightens me. She says pers is begging that I be put into ca and LR farm me. For something that happened a month ago. But he doesn't tell her that. He makes it seem like I was currently farming him. I send her ss of the convo, she tells him deal with his own problems that his big mouth have caused him. He throws a hissy fit like a cry baby and pulls this whole "hate to be treated unfair"  and leaves LR. But instead of hitting me he hits LR for it. Then whines like a ***** all he can. So I farm him. Pin pin pin pin pin. He cries se more. Then we take the banter to wc so everyone can see what a loser he is. A leaderboard player see's this, thinks it's hilarious, and gives me 100$ iTunes for making him laugh. So I take the 100$ and farm pers some more. Pin pin pin cry cry cry. He continues with his silly threats. He's going to destroy me. In three months tho. Why not now I ask. No response to that. Only "in 3 months your time will come" hahahhahahaha I laugh. He can only talk big but when a real farmer is taking a  on his face all he can do is make future threats.

So now you know why pers is no longer LR. And why he is throwing this "hate to be treated like a crybaby" fit

History 101

6. Now can someone small enough to hit this whitehaze character please do so. I'll buy ur allies or volley you some gold if you make him cry like a persepolis

Lol like what I did therecry like a persepolis

7. Dtw for me too buddyand im not dropping build to farm a nOob again lol

8. Epic77...lmao, drop build and we'll go one on one soldier! Thanks for the history lesson satan, maybe I'll start a "MickeyKnocks, who be this" thread.

9. exactly what mick said, he wanted us to help him in his battle after acting tough like he wrecked clans daily.
    we have never had an issue with mick so perse got butthurt that we wouldnt put the whole clan on one person with a big mouth.
    he then decides he will burn LR to the ground 1 pot at a time :lol:

10. 1 pot at a time? Sounds ridiculous...Satan, so why did u stop attacking Pers? I though Pers was a good guy...

11. op is probably a perse alt seeking attention

12. Lolololol pinky1 pot at a time. Made me giggle

13. I love how his wall give these numbers like he just made 600m or 450m or whatever he claims. From a pure spy. No spy steals that much lololol that's how u know it's all bull

14. I am not pers, I'm just interested in kaw history...one subject leads to another.
    @satan, his wall is misleading isn't it? Lol. What do u gather??

15. I gather that pers is an idiot crybaby liar.

Every spy knows u can't make that much gold off of steals at that size. Never had an 11m spy but I'm sure even then u don't make 600m per unload.

16. lol ty for the info hes a perm kotFE farm 

17. Lol the only reason he targets whole clans and not one player is because it's a whole lot less embarrassing getting pwn'd by a whole clan than it is to be pwn'd by one mickeyknocks

18. You Op are truly pathetic.

19. yeah hes a big nooblet 