2014 Dragon Melee

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 21, 2014.

1. 119 eggs on hte? :shock:

2. Like usual. The bonus raffle always goes to some noob who doesn't deserve it.

#raiserandomplayerto4k

3. Thanks devs but please update leader board

4. Some jealous people out there

5. Thought we would get rancor for war wins am I wrong

6. @Kaw_community...if the treasure chestplate is similar to Armor of the Eclipse,why do you offer something that its not especial?the stats of the Armor of the Eclipse should be for Valley Dragon Chestplate...so players would have an equip truely especial.in this way is better to do ebs or wars for getting the best equips...the only good of this new promo is that new players can get equips...thanks for that for the rest i continous thinking...

7. Try to earn RL 50 and say what you did, without a moments hesitation...

Your lucky to be given the shot at something this good. Many of us SW veterans haven't had the same opportunity in terms of good equipment. For example the summer 2012 set - it's been two years after release and it's still the best equipment available to date. Nothing compares now in terms of CS.

8. @Chaos thats very true
    For me that equip is that a especial equip has to have...an especial equip should be good for years in CS.not that when next eb equip or war equip comes leave the especial very down in stats in only one month.if players fight to get them,i think that they should be better than devs are giving in stats.i have said the same in all promos but they dont listen.i sent them a list with the comparative of all equips.they closed it.so seeing this what do you think?

9. Tbh guys stop moaning it's free stuff

Easy equip and is more than likely gonna be better than the chest plates we have right now 

10. @Mighty.
    you are wrong...treasure is only better than exo...the rest of equips are better than treasure
    so do you consider this especial?and true its free stuff,but as i said this is a good oprtunity for new players to get a good equip...the only good thing in this promo...

11. @aim

Sorry bro forgot they had exo armour

But this is nice for small players cause it is very time consuming to grow and then find a cotd or destroyer and get a chest drop so for small players it helps them gain easier equip :)

12. @Mighty
    true...this is only for new players...and remember that rest two armors for coming
    scrag ebs and S4.
    But S4 will be late,this time this Season is taking more time that seasons before...

13. @aim

Again I agree with u but for new players to grow to scrag level takes a long time so these promos are for them although kaw should do something for us older kingdoms :)

14. And they will never get war I can only just get war with my CS

15. I hope that things start to change only a little from this comments...

16. @Aim S4 wont be late. S3 started when S1 did. S4 will start when S2 did so around August.

17. @Eclipso
    I refer to Rancor Wars S4,that it started in March...if i read well the thread.perhaps in that im wrong because i dont do wars...if im wrong my apologizes...

18. Dev,
    Will the egg drop rate change again? or just like last feather event? Only b2b hte,rotwb or reckoning can reach nice rewards?

19. i have a feelin the "raffle" will be rigged like all other contest in this game and last hunt we just did

20. Question about stats of treasure BP. It says that it is rivaled, is that lv 12 cs rivaled or throughout all stats is rivaled with the lvs of bp