2014 Dragon Melee

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 21, 2014.

1. @Drag they said that treasure is similar in stats to armor of the eclipse(Rancor Wars S2)....

2. @aim. I'm asking if for example lv 3 of the treasure BP will be similar to lv 3 of s2 BP. Final stats will be similar they said but I'm wondering if they also mean if they will be similar throughout upgrades

3. @Dragster

I think so, yes.
    But maybe not. Either way, that's some pretty equip.

4. Hope I win something

5. I snuck into an hte clan doubled the ammount in one day that had taken me 3 days to get!actually I'm not complaining It's more of bragging to everyone else.

6. Balto please go away..
    Sad to see that top 5k up will only be the guys in the pay to play eb clans.. But makes sense seeing what the reward level is at and it's for the tops that get the most. What ever lines pockets the best always has the most perks

7. Question:
    What if we accidentally have 2 Top collectors?
    Example:
    At the end of the event
    Player A have : 8910 feathers
    Player B have : 8910 feathers

And is it possible to get TOP 1 and raffle too?
    Player A - Lucky Winner of 10 SotD

I know this might not happen. But who knows..
    It's totally random anyway :geek:

1% chance maybe?

8. Proof the bonus raffle is rigged:

"500 eggs = 1 entry"

say there are 10 people playing KaW.
    g = eggs n = entry P(win) = chance for the 10 seals

G N P(win)
    P1 = 200 0 0%
    P2 = 500 1 1.2%
    P3 = 1400 2 2.5%
    P4 = 2001 4 5.1%
    P5 = 2900 5 6.4%
    P6 = 3999 7 8.9%
    P7 = 5600 11 14.1%
    P8 = 6969 13 16.6%
    P9 = 7771 15 19.2%
    P10=10000 20 25.6%
    -------------------------------------------
    41440 78 100%
    G N P(win)

tl;dr the more eggs you have, the higher the chance that you get the prize in the bonus raffle.

9. wanna bet im not that lucky person, never won something lol xD

10. Treasure pedicel probably boosts plunder. And they make it top players only. I can do 4500, but I can't break too 1000 collectors.

11. @Kaw
    I have a question that i would like that you answer
    Treasure Chestplate will have similar stats to Armor of the Eclipse in the Level 10 or in the Level 12?

12. This is actually the least pay to play event they've had yet so idk why your complaining

13. HAHAHAHAHAH! No. It's EB equipment that will "fit in" between other EB equipment.

14. @Excalibur Bull crap. You can't make top 5 k with out doing pay to play ebs the whole time. You cant even make top rewards out side of 5 k on the other ebs that drop with out busting your ass. This is very pay to play

15. @Sledge
    id like that kaw answers this question...then every one will be able to take their own conclusions....because they dont specify which level will be similar to S2 armor....anyway i know that finally theyll do that they want...as in feathers hunt...but its something that all know....

16. Good luck with that, he won't answer. Just don't be disappointed when you see the stats.

17. Im not worried...im not looking for it...but i think that who goes for it should know that...and i know that devs dont answer...i have clear that they only look for players that make hte.but they are decepcioning them as it happened in feathers hunt...

18. @lil lady i havent bought 1 seal in 3months but happen to be in a b2b hte clan the whole time. I also am in top 1k and have not spent one dime on this event

19. Weeeeell 10 seal of damned ... That's a lot

20. LOVE Kaw events :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p