2014 Dragon Melee Results

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by kaw_admin, Jun 11, 2014.

1. enchanted 10 times to get level 4.. hooray!
    lol was it good? o_O

2. Finally got mine to lvl 12 but I dread to think his much Mage I lost in fails to get it there 

3. I wasted 53 aqua, 18 inferno to get lv10 from 0, worth it got a stockpile of both.

4. ~75 aqua and 125inferno and 12 from zero

5. For one time ill say ok with the armor,in spite of the difficulty to enchant it...but nice stats.

6. Ohh cmon devs you can't be serious. I wasted 300 aqua and about 150 inferno and the chestplate keeps failing at 9, sometimes dropping back to 6, 7 or 8 to succeed then and fail again at 9. Looks like its impossible for me to make it useful. Tell me when it is possible to get it to level 10 and above.

7. This is bull I was supposed to get 2 horns not 1

8. Took a look, you hit the 4500 Tier of Rewards at the end of the Hunt, all of the rewards for that tier were successfully delivered to your account.

- 4,500 Dragon Eggs -
    2 Health Crystals
    15 Aqua
    15 Inferno
    1 Horn of Calydor
    Silver Achievement (Level 5)
    Smog Dragon Chestplate (+10)

9. Y me no get chestplate 15 leik promiss? I r ANGREE

10. No joke about the hard part. I ran into same brick wall as guy above. I kamikazeed 240 aqua like 170 inf at lv9 n the damn thing would not go. I got 1 aqua now

12. Kaw, did your lock Kaw_Community and Kaw_Admin in the dungeon with Kaw_Creative?

13. Maaaaybe....

14. [​IMG]

You work for me now.

15. I collected 17101 eggs and only received level one. Why?

16. I knew it! That's why you are posting in forums again!

17. Thanks devs for the rewards

18. Stats were pretty good. Srsly startin to think the devs care again. Renewing the faith lil by lil. Support devs. Keep it up. Next event maybe be a longer one but a hard one for this mysterious plunder bonus we all covet?

19. More difficult one* ( since the similar phrase is censored)