2014 Dragon Melee Results

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by kaw_admin, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Gimme my horn!!

And ty for the equipment, it has nice stats for the amount of effort it required :)

2. I got 7106 dragon eggs, that's top 5000, my reward
    Is for silver achievement (lvl 5), why??

3. The top 5000 reward was 7,479 Dragon Eggs and above.

4. Why was it not gave with the rest?? Better yet why was the only ppl who got seals this promo the ppl who pay for the game

5. Hey devs it would be nice if you could increase the enchant rate to at least 50% it would be much appreciated

6. Can we do less events but more 2-3x drops and gold ? 

7. Maybe people who pay to play got the rewards because they keep ata and their game running so the people who don't pay to play can enjoy it too?

8. @kaw I understand that the enchantment rate needs to be low for the new equipment but I spent 55 aqua on the chest plate and it didn't even get to lvl 5

9. 90 aqua and something amount of inferno down to get 0 to level 9 smog.

10. I collected 7332 dragon eggs and what do I get Level 5... Why !... No seals given... Why kaw is holding seals so we start buying them.. When game starts to cost real money it's time to leave the addiction...

11. Devs, could you post a list of top 50? Top 100 maybe?

12. wheres my crappy equipment devs!!?

13. I didn't participate solely for the reasons of past hunts. Too disappointing. Didn't know what I was going to earn per say. But it seemed to be worth it. Congrats to winners and such.

14. ヽ(⌐□_□)ノ♪♬ oh-oh-oh-oh dis chest plate looks so-so-so SEXEH on PERCEH(>'-')> <('-'<) <('-'<) (>'-')>

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

I like this equip. :cool: :mrgreen: :roll: :D :D :D :) :) ;) ;)

15. DOHHH! This is impossible to enchant  come on devs 

16. I collected 5500 eggs why didn't I get the dragon cheastplate hmm. Dev's u cheated most people on bonus equipment. And another thing after investing 17 bil in the new pots I only get a lame 60 bars is really swak

17. Enchant failure rate is high on the chest plate. Can't get it past lvl 9

18. Could you please remove my achievement which is an embarrassment and the worthless chest trophy you gave me. Having it will only bug me every time I log on. 

19. well that event sucked eggs,plz have an opt out option with next farce.