1v1 Against griffinrider

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllIll_BlackHandLegion_IllIlI, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Why wouldn't you fight from a clan for nothing other than the 10% bonus?

2. Lmao. Not a bad move, an intelligent move. Considering how he probably was underestimated, he isn't in this to lose.

3. I'm getting inc from around three people griffin. It takes more than that to stop me. Sorry to break it to ya.

4. I was looking forward to watching a 1v1.

Griff "contacted" everyone from OPs wall and is getting a big group of people against him. THAT is not right.

5. This may be a 1v1 for me, but if a man finds that his foe has other enemies, a smart man sees his foes enemies as friends.

6. I have no problem with that belle. It's a game, after all. If it gets too heated I'll get some friends. For now, it will be me versus 3. Which is alright, considering I have no gold out.

7. I have no problem with that. Fight this war however you think you can beat me.

8. Whoops.

Make it 2.

9. Longevity engaged hostilities. Griffin rider rose the stakes. What will Longevity do? :0

10. great point, nice play

11. Denibelle, i wasnt looking for a 1v1 and i dont like being randomly picked to be farmed any more than you would. If op would have challenged me to a 1v1 this may be different. Think of it more like op started a 1v1 with 5 players at the same time

12. I'm fine with random.
    I'd rather have it random.
    But I don't let friends get ganged up on either.

13. That isn't wrong. Lol. I don't see why "One Vs. One" breaching is wrong.

These duel type of things became famous later on, in 2012 late I guess, because earlier in-game, it'd just be "defend yourself as much as possible".

No "keep it a 1v1!" threads. If one started a fight, he should understand that not everything goes as expected.

14. I don't see how you would be letting, there's nothing you can really do

15. I'm sorry for playing KAW how it's supposed to be played. I saw you had 3 pots and unloaded a full bar on you. You weren't prepared at all.

16. Theres a difference with unloading on someone amd posting the whole thing in forums deni, op os getting what he deserves. Griff didnt ask for this but now hes fighting back, with any means. I support Griff.

17. Support to grif! :shock:

18. No, I think there are circumstances where more than 1 versus 1 is fine.

But OP unloading on someone, and that someone going and finding random people to help him, THAT'S where I draw the line and THAT'S when I help my friends